3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mavlan 08.04.20 11:07 pm

Is it worth to buy if you never played (Diablo 2)

Judging from the forum the game is very much alive, as I understand it and ask such a question, is it worth buying if you never played this? And do Supplement to get? D3 and many Diablo clones are passed several times, now, relevant now, the second part or not)
72 Comments
Sort by:
T
T-Fox 08.04.20

mavlan
To play on this server, Diablo can not buy, it is enough to have.

PS. moderation and administration, my post is not a call to piracy, to have game a variety of ways (win, beg for, buy a PC with pre-installed D2) =)

m
mavlan 08.04.20

T-Fox
In terms of Blizzard Yes, in that I prefer Lisouski that all type officiallyregistered where it was going, achievements and all that, the pirates tried to play but the idea that it is useless and if you ever buy litsuhu then start all over again forced me to carry igrulya...

H
Herzeleidmann 08.04.20

to have the game in different ways, but Pehe has play Godse all.

V
Victor Dukoff 08.04.20

mavlan
If you take, the only addon that gives you two extra characters and a new story act. In sum, it's worth a Grand, if you take the figure through sharaga proximity.

T
Torum. 08.04.20

2 mavlan

Buy the game, of course, is, you will not regret.

V
VeselbIu 08.04.20

So where you play something together ? The proximity or do we have here ?

D
DarKain_PYA 08.04.20

Take it. It's addictive...

O
Obsessed 08.04.20

Judging from the forum the game is very much alive
mavlan, the joke came in.

I prefer Lisouski that all type officiallyregistered where it was going, achievements and all that, the pirates tried to play but the idea that it is useless and if you ever buy litsuhu then start all over again forced me to carry igrulya...
no special achievements in D2 (on this server) no. all of them can be described in words - I got LVL 99 on HC KL, I did 8 ppl UT by Sorka, I ounil test, etc., but it is equally available on litsuhe and pirates.

k
kewelldkny 08.04.20

mavlan wrote:
if never played
a new candidate for CED@LOVO will sing

A
ALEX_FORUM 08.04.20

mavlan
Don't know what you're all about and why you want me to take. But I will say that you can just download the game add the reg file servers rubati and ask there in the chat questions that the sea answers in Google. The game is good... if you have an extra couple of years time)) D3 D2 MOSI specks!!!

O
Obsessed 08.04.20

extra a couple of years time
Alex_Lyovin for D2 usually need a lot more extra years )

V
VeselbIu 08.04.20

Alex_Lyovin
D2 really is for life, not for a couple years !

K
KISfly 08.04.20

mavlan wrote:
Judging from the forum the game is very much alive
Only pretends to be alive, you will decay and despondency.

m
mavlan 08.04.20

VeselbIu
Few did not understand the thing with the servers, there is a server PG? and what is the difference with ofom?

m
minovalo 08.04.20

:slowpeka:
http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/kak_nachat_igru-772297/

V
VeselbIu 08.04.20

mavlan
Well this is the forum of the Playground. And then their server personal. With their rates and add-ons so to speak. And off the server this is the site to Blizzard apparently.... if I understand everything correctly (:

g
gradusGl 08.04.20

I recommend to buy a D2, because of a completely different feel to the game, especially on ng there are some circumstances, you can feel the comfort in CA, respek, drop, everything is much more comfortable on OFE. But!!! on OFE you will not find the drug dealers, you will be surprised from the exchange, when shaku can exchange for Lum or pg, OFE need to find those people with whom you play. If you buy, can make a campaign) Yes! OFE has bots who rolled br Nonsteam, OFE all different. But if you are only interested in the passage of time, play single)

S
Smit-UT 08.04.20

mavlan
Off complete garbage. Bought disappointed. Just disgusting offe. You went into the room, the whole screen at once in messages come from bots and write about the purchase for $ itemization, runes, etc. Real players there is very little, even less Russian.
If you love bdsm, Buy and play on litsuhe. I was not included, not pin every 2-3 minutes of seeing nothing because of messages from bots.
Give advice like this - download D2, it is distributed for free on some website, there off version and download from here(from the forum PG) Gate.reg file that adds info to the registry and play on this server.

T
T-Fox 08.04.20

There litsuha, play(play) everywhere. Offe pvp only ride you no more. The people there are specific friendship led no one to pull...
PG too, so, behold, the people is kept. Interest to play anymore, but to talk about D2 always have someone.

A
ALEX_FORUM 08.04.20

mavlan
Offe garbage... bots... all sold for a dollar... karoch interest 0... ng on the contrary... order and nakakih cheating...