3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAGNUMSPEC 03.10.19 03:49 am

Adding (not replacing) transport, tuning, people, etc. (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

People, I think, many who bet on GTA fashion, faced the problem that too many mods and not enough model. how to add the island-I think many people know. I learned how to add people, cars and other transport, many of the README of the mods have descriptions added wheels and side skirts, I cannot get the add bumper!!!! And it's probably the most important part of tuning!!! The help who knows how to add the bumper, and I explained who should add what I know!!!
217 Comments
Sort by:
f
from diesel 03.10.19

I also know how to add people to the machines of the Isle, and schot bumpers I don't wonder! I'll try think.

N
Nestor Mahno 03.10.19

The bumper is a separate dff model.Before they add the must make sure that the machines replace more will not.
1.If you want to replace the bumper.Everything here is just.Either via 3d Max or
ZModeller 2.0 redesign their model according to your request.
2.If you want to add a new model.There is already more difficult.First create a model bumper.Then put it in IMG,then there might be some file they write,they write for what it is(for some cars) and all.I remember seen somewhere a program that allows you to add not replace models.Look at other Ptashnyk resources.(Modera,just don't accuse me of advertising)

o
o 213 cm 33rus 03.10.19

I learned how to add people, cars...
In my opinion, to add a model it is necessary to break the executable.

N
Northell 03.10.19

yeah... then you fucked it up, hehe...that would add to the game a thread of a foreign (new) object, it is necessary at least for it to register id...and free primary IDE is not enough...well, if after 18630-wow...and as for id to put a name and parameters, and then the scripts...

G
GTAman 03.10.19

I have none of the GTA failed to add cars without replacing, is it even possible? For example, Bloodring I ordered as written on ptashnyk sites, gta garage mod manager's appears, but the game gives an error.

N
Northell 03.10.19

here in San...to add a car should be(he did not check and did not)))):
1. Specify their ID in vehicles.ide(same name, etc. in short everything in mind to do)
2. To prescribe her gamnam in handling.cfg
3. To prescribe her colors in carcols.dat
4. Occasionally its traffic cargrp.dat
5. To register it in main.scm
6. To register it in the. exe shnik...
...and there DOH-I do...
tried one more time in the sun, but did not probatova with main.scm and the EXE-schnick...
in short it is almost impossible.

N
Northell 03.10.19

Yes, Yes, I forgot about the american.gtx)))...but you can use someone else's name - enough to namudrit in vehicles.ide...)

M
MAGNUMSPEC 03.10.19

people, everything is much simpler, does not need scripts not need chesnic, and the name as northell wrote, it's simple, first you need to download at least 3 libraries - ASI Loader and VehicleAudioEditorUltimate and SAMoreVehicles - all to shove in the game folder then do everything you need just add a car with the new invented name in гта3имг and set everything as it should be in the vehicles.ide handling should be a separate program SAHandlingAdder0[1].1 so it is better to register first, already in vehicles carcols, carmods if necessary, then VehicleAudiodata.ini put this room and the sounds of cars and finally in the cargrp to the road and all, Nena may cheto I did wrong but do me, the game run after that, but first, plowed the car and all tuning - ash 2 color chose a room in vehicles 612 that what they are measured by the pattern and if it oscilate you will succeed, if it is necessary to describe the installation in detail, all the prog that called download to gta.keiby.com modernizing do not consider for advertising.

N
Northell 03.10.19

Ahem...VehicleAudioData.ini - HDE this thing planted??? have nenabled this config. And give full references to prog...

M
MAGNUMSPEC 03.10.19

vehicleaudiodata.ini - inside this plugins VehicleAudioEditorUltimate
all will understand when you download the plugins from here
http://gta.keiby.com/index.php?categoryid=9&p13_sectionid=76
and better from here, the site of the author of the prog, is updated often, so often have to climb in there, new possibilities become available:
http://alexander.sannybuilder.com/GTA_progs.html
go for it, new wheels have me turned add!!!!

N
Northell 03.10.19

And, tada respect for the info, it will be necessary as thread to use...

V
Vitaliy Putilin 03.10.19

MAGNUMSPEC describe the installation in detail Please

D
Dr_Drift_RU 03.10.19

And anybody knows how to add a new tuning ? In the sense of a bumper, spoiler and new elements, say the bonnet, doors, etc. not Asking just out of curiosity, but then to build a mod with tuning.

A
Advice 03.10.19

The addition of new vehicles in GTA SA.

As has been described above, it's simple. need to download
ASI Loader,SAHandlingAdder,VehicleAudioEditorUltimate and SAMoreVehicles

1.Be sure to make copies of all model files
2.Unzip files vorbisFile.dll,vorbisHooked.dll,handling_names.ini HandlingAdder.asi
VehicleAudioData.ini VehicleAudioLoader.asi MoreVehicles.asi and Free IDs.txt in the game folder.
3.Then edit the carcols file.dat
(add the title of the new Tr. funds in alphabetical order in my case
after a string of hustler, 0,1,3,0, 1,0,123,0 ... I added a line to impact, 1,1, 0,0)
in vehicles.after ide 611 ... add line (I added)
612, impact, impact, car, IMPACT, IMPACT, null, normal, 10, 0, 0, -1, 0.79, 0.79, 0
you can add a line in carmods.dat but not necessarily
opened the file handling.cfg to the line LANDSTAL 2090.0 5894.0 0.39 ... insert a row
IMPACT 2000.0 3650.0 2.0 0.0 -0.027 -0.22 70 0.732 0.743 0.497 4 250 32.0 5.0 R P 15.4 0.6 1 36.0 1.02 0.0922 0.0 0.25 -0.17 0.49 0.2 0.26 0.37 19000 40112000 1500000 0 3 0
then opened handling_names.ini in the [MAIN] changed default NAMES_COUNT=NAMES_COUNT 210=211 and VEHICLES_COUNT=162 on VEHICLES_COUNT=163
into the [NAMES] added IMPACT to the LANDSTAL ( as written in the readme to add the new values you need are in the same order and in handling.cfg and handling_names.ini
then opened the file VehicleAudioData.ini copied column
[400]
CarType=0
EngineOnSound=99
EngineOffSound=98
Unknown4=0
Unknown5=0,779999971389771
Unknown6=1
HornTon=7
HornHigh=1
DoorSound=2
RadioNum=8
RadioType=0
Unknown12=0
Unknown13=0
Unknown14=0
Unknown15=0
Unknown16=0
then added to the bottom after [611] changing the value of [400] to [612]

then opened the file cargrp.dat and added the name of the Tr.means in a row
sanchez, walton, rancher, wayfarer, freeway, petro, rdtrain, impact # POPCYCLE_GROUP_DESERT_FOLK

it remains to add the files in gta3.img and all you can search for vehicles in the game ( me for example the search took 2 minutes)

A
AleksSoroka 03.10.19

I would like this car:
pix.PlayGround.ru

M
MAGNUMSPEC 03.10.19

Advice
in handling_names.ini
VEHICLES_COUNT - this shit have me no, only NAMES_COUNT names and lines of cars.
by the way I love it, all this crap - NAMES_COUNT=218-plow, 219 - ad at 80 percent load, by the way I noticed the change in activation results code RIPAZHA - that has flown, properties change each time you add rows...

c
cool iq 03.10.19

I cannot add machines in sa HELP!!!

A
Advice 03.10.19

2 MAGNUMSPEC
I would suggest a slightly different version, with the addition of transport, namely: do not use SAHandlingAdder. As I responded to the author (Alexander) ''it bugnote'' and nothing to do, description here http://forums.playground.ru/gta_san_andreas/183933/#2917504). It is better to use the existing lines from handling.cfg (so at least no bugs :) + use some other ID instead 612-614, 699, 793-799, etc because it is too problematic ( besides the ID 999 game ''I'' anyway). I decided to try to use the ID starting from 18631(it turns out, you can add 378 Tr. means, ie more than enough). Here is my file vehicles.ide:
PlayGround.ru

so:
I need to make changes in the file carcols.dat, cargrp.dat (to locate vehicles), vehicles.ide and VehicleAudioData.ini

PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

As I said(in another topic), I have installed AkMod, with its help you can call any transport in the range 400 - 611
PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

The Internet is one of the sites I found Cleo script similar CarSpawner'from AkMod'and slightly altered ( instead of just 2 values and here you go, it is now possible to trigger a new transport is as simple as the one that is in the range 400 - 611:

M
MAGNUMSPEC 03.10.19

thank you for this whole message +
but I'll say this, I realized that it bugnote for me or montowski Vert flying quietly across the state hangs vozduhe and turns until take off, but I bet with the id numbers, because according to my calculations, 378 pieces is small, I believed in the fall and brought to the table and have me turned out 654 model together with the standard and in the autumn even gallop all, I downloaded...actually explained to your id:

1 - on the 999 have me added detail of tuning....from the Lamborghini, and 1194-a new bumper from Mercedes
2 - I have successfully added a 203 car and 2 trams in the next room(moviechicks very long so to take a picture makes no sense):
612-614, 3136-3166, 4763-4805, 5376-5389, 6526-6642, also plan to add to 6862 and so on, several rooms with rooms 18631 are those who usually adds things to the map
and I suggest to take one of the rooms where 30 or more free to not bathe see whether the number.....
want skazat that have me crashing when installing in rooms 5010-5104 however, only in the case if you write the lines in carcols or carmods if there not to push the rows from these numbers, the model and plow either, but it is always black and the tuning can only Serio to put wheels and hydraulics to mine, in General, of the Omer can suffice for aircraft Katariina change color, but I decided not to risk it and scored on the rooms

Yes by the way if you add a car, then the tuning can change BOTH colors ALL machines
BUT this eliminates the ability to put vinyls, I primeval it is displayed on the machine is incorrect, try it , and if the vinyl files from the archive to carry the paint work and tuning will REMAIN, but entirely white, it plesno only 1 if you put white vinyl and then paint it in yellow color for example, pancrea she will not then change the color, the car will always be yellow, the eye does not repaint its in the tuning.....

and handling I select from those available, by the way the number vylomov of which is nitrogen depends on the handling, either 1 or 2 are situated symmetrically on each side....
therefore, pick up... and the height of the body relative to the wheels, is identity important, the rest not so much....
and if you think you've had enough of 378 vehicles, then you either don't know of many sites where normal models, libo you thin taste, no offense
by the way you're thinking ENBSERIES?
and tell me please in GB size of the file GTA3 img
for I chtitayu that you have it under 2 GB, because no longer allows img archive I think so.... that's when you encounter error 131 img Tula(and it probably will happen-judge for yourself:) I do not worry much as more-ask me I found the solution but explained a long time but if I have to tell
PS and tell me more about:
As I said(in another topic), I have installed AkMod, with its help you can call any transport in the range 400 - 611

The Internet is one of the sites I found Cleo script similar CarSpawner'from AkMod'and slightly altered ( instead of just 2 values and here you go, it is now possible to trigger a new transport is as simple as the one that is in the range 400 - 611:

and chtoza AKmod

A
Advice 03.10.19

2 MAGNUMSPEC
I will try to answer in order :

1.What about helicopters, airplanes and boats I did not even bother to mention to them the problems start after adding 2-3 cars( if they explode close to drive or do not appear, the boat flipped on its side or hang in the air )
2. Tuning parts for me personally are of no value
Not to bother with the free ID I chose 18631 at the moment is enough (no glitches with carcols.dat no) I have 3 different archive gta3.img what I got in the game is not added, if the model is buggy, it has no place in the game. About sites know them all, not once they were called, and ''gtainside'' and ''GTA on-worldmods'' etc
3. I think that first you need to add these 378(more than there are in the game) + 211 hmm .. enough for now, I have added so far, only 54, but they have no glitches, no crashes under any circumstances, in any case, if suddenly will no longer find enough free ID's never too late to go back to the beginning of the list.
4. archives gta3.img I have 3 each of approximately 1.79 GB. About ENBSERIES: established, sometimes you run gta without mods
5. in www.google.ru to gain AkMod 2nd link, you can choose which we like(need to start a new game) also www.google.ru to gain Carspawn Script - CLEOscript 1 or 2 link ( who should, he will easily find)