3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XanderKage 08.04.20 11:07 pm

Lubimye and unloved characters (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Express our opinions.
My favorite: Donald, great guy, Catalina(!), bitch 8-ball.
And nelubimaya this Salvatore father, the bastard smelly and Luigi, stinker.
208 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 08.04.20

My least favorite character is all of the company Rockstar Games!!What the fuck they did GTA: San Andreas on PC???!!!

X
XanderKage 08.04.20

These л0хи signed a contract with Sonyplaystation, and they are required first to produce games of GTA to the console and then PC. But on PC they do, and the grandmother, a huge lose. But wait a long time...

T
TIMMI 08.04.20

Favorite:Katalina,8-ball,Kenji and Ell buro.
Unfavorite:Salvatore(father),A*uka,luidzi and Rej

E
Electrobus Dalboebus 08.04.20

I Hate the bastard by the name of Player 1! It infuriates me that can't sit on a ballistic missile in Ghost Town and edetate in rich megapoli Oatmeal, where they sell condoms and butilkami vodka :)

-
-Anomaly- 08.04.20

Favorite characters: 8-ball (because cool), El burro(the same), Catalina(same), Luigi's(no reason), Donald(because intelligent and calm person)
Least favorite characters: Salvatore (because he's an asshole), misty (because she always takes half an hour to come soon here a car there in the mission drive misty for me she thinks she's so pantova that they may all be like her to wait), Tanner (punk full)

D
Donald 08.04.20

And my favorite the Persians it was me and Tony Ciprani

B
Bleed On Me 08.04.20

Yes, like all those who stayed alive after passing, normal) of All assholes Claude killed)

C
Claude 08.04.20

Claude-L. G.
Kenji,Salvatore,POLICE-nel.g.

M
Mozart23 08.04.20

Tony, miss Cassin =)

I
Infected Mushroom 08.04.20

The mene lubimye Krasavchegi Claude, Tony
Ne lubimye Secenegi Kenji,Salvatore

G
Genoc1de 08.04.20

Least favorite character - it With A L B A T O R E !!!He's a rat.

f
ferrym 08.04.20

Like 8-ball,Donald,a**ka with Kenji and ray
Don't like Luigi

n
neo_sun 08.04.20

Stra-Katalin had enough of me already and in SA ,8-ball RULES!!! Toni Chipriane also narloch.

G
Genoc1de 08.04.20

Glavgeroy the coolest guy

s
scareproof 08.04.20

favorite people - Claude. And vismitananda(cool people look cool, awesome hand made), Joey(cars really), Love(clever clever businessman).
disliked - MARIA! Claude respect, for shooting her at the end of the game. NEH** flow N**to do... and also don't like Salvatore(freak!!! cheated!!!), Catalina(it's just a bitch, on another call), Asuka(narrow-eyed fool), Kenji(narrow-eyed fool), ray(voice throaty and foul. and yells at me for no reason) and Luigi(stupid Suter). so.

O
Orto Dogge 08.04.20

Not all agree, but you're cool. Respect, man. Succinctly and correctly.

s
scareproof 08.04.20

Thanks for uvazhuhu, man.

Also don't like misty. (I think no need to explain why.)

s
scareproof 08.04.20

nifiga, I came to the forum, and I have pounds respect!!! following over half a ton of FLOODING and OFFTOPIC... and NOT MY half a ton... thank you, chela... I'm touched, that is unfortunate.

G
Genoc1de 08.04.20

And now on TOPIC: it Means...our guy - Claude( well, at needless!), well, Atball also not bad people.
Unloved I have a lot of characters: well sobstno Salvatore (the more rat!Bitch naipat wanted)...Catalina finally separate conversation..no words...
WELL that's about it...the rest of the freaks - small pawn...

s
scareproof 08.04.20

people, how do you feel about Marty Chonks? My opinion is so-so... but the mission he's cool...