3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR3E 08.04.20 11:08 pm

Buy YouTube views

Never faced with the idea that it was even possible until today to get in your browsing history for one channel. There I discovered the reason for the permanent presence of the unit recommended cancer videos about Minecraft and other crap, namely, the views of these cancer videos in huge volumes.

How, what, where I is the shot - have no idea. I even find it difficult to say exactly when it started, because never paid attention to block the recommended videos.

Who faced or knows anything on the subject, inviting to the discussion.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 08.04.20

Seen that, among the recommended is full of slag and click-bait of all...
The creators of the site say they do not know what an algorithm looks like youtube, it's so complex and self-sufficient ;]

d
djumba34 08.04.20

I don't know, it probably is possible, but labor-intensive and does not bring special meaning as Google meticulously monitors EA this and handing out bans left and right...
Another thing Vkontakte Vaughn read on https://geekhacker.ru/kak-bystro-i-besplatno-sdelat-nakrutku-lajkov-vkontakte/, wrapping varnishes may be conditionally inetsirovany as propery at it through my fingers Wat...

s
stalker7162534 08.04.20

AR3E
If You don't have a dog, it didn't poison the neighbor.
Probably the thing that I have from this crooks spin ratings. I guess they're trying to sell to someone. perhaps those who pays???? And when they realize that the swindlers they fooling they will cease to feed them.
So, what You pay attention to this Scam - it will help save from crooks.
Thanks.

A
AR3E 08.04.20

stalker7162534
Customers they just don't make a fool of
Spoiler

Makes a fool of me and millions of users some software or plug-ins. I am currently trying to pinpoint which one. It is difficult because the frequency of cheating views. Very noticeable when I'm in the game and the graphics card is loaded - at some point in the process of wrapping the card starts to work harder, and slightly hangs picture this moment to discover.

And attention really no one pays, then I googled bad. Can only assume that this shit flew with:
- Eset Smart Security (I have a probe from the office site), since it is a scan of the computer is not showing anything;
- MSI Afterburner, because just a little over a month ago when I put it in my browsing history, I found a video that I watched;
- From sites with free viewing of serials. I will not say which one, so I'm generally not much to get excited about, but there was a moment on or around the 20th of September, when I watched the new season of Wakfu on one such site, because the download was nowhere. There was always lag player, and a built-in advertising, and maybe this is trajanic. Just about this time, my list began to receive recommended cancer video, for quite natural reasons.

It should be used soynuts, Yes Komodo again to deliver. He and I are good friends, once.

L
LightHOwUSE 08.04.20

Guys, the slag does not appear out of nowhere, that really does not appear) It clearly, you all the same came to bankruptvy cancer, and after that, of course, he was rushing from the cracks. I've looked a few episodes of the first season to the soldiers, in the end, I recommended climbs in chips meats for all seasons.

But there is a solution. Wilsoncom, sabadino ghouls with rostv and other disgusting stuff that climbs in the recommended to cure Arcipreste) just click not interested and to explain it as either I am not interested channel name or even I am not interested in such content. And it really works.

P
Pilat. 08.04.20

inflation YouTube. this fiasco...