3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Virtuoz11 08.04.20 11:08 pm

Asus AiSuite II is not installed

Hello! Does not want to install the package AiSuite II, by clicking on Setup.exe or AsusSetup.exe nothing happens, run a few exe'schnick and hang in memory, tried several versions, all the same. Sometimes when starting there is not a moment a console window, and then the process of installation just hangs in the Manager. Tried with different sources, and of. site including. By the way, in seven used AiSute disk from the nurse, and without any problems. Please help.
17 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 08.04.20

I do not know how to help. Also asus only utility that did not put. And what writes ?Why doesn't?
In an extreme case, if nothing happens and tried everything try to contact the tech support of ASUS -write a letter, call or something.

V
Virtuoz11 08.04.20

Protocol10
Says nothing, the process just hangs and hangs until you disconnect.
In support wrote, to help did not, relied on outdated mother.
Googled the issue on international forums, it decided some patches, but all the links I throw on the page of the Russian assovskii support.

P
Protocol10 08.04.20

Virtuoz11
Understood. Don't know how to help unfortunately. I do all these tools looked and was demolished after some time. IMHO no use of them anyway.

V
Virtuoz11 08.04.20

Protocol10
IMHO no use of them anyway.
The same opinion about everything except FanXpert, you need to configure the valve for more convenient it nothing met.

P
Protocol10 08.04.20

Virtuoz11
Understood. CPU cooler mostly noise perhaps? The idea is the normal cooler should not make noise even at high speeds. Put the tower with a 120 mm valve shim, there will be silence and good ohled. And percent can get a better overclock.

V
Virtuoz11 08.04.20

Protocol10
I have a turret TX3 Evo, cooler normal, just 100% spins up to 2000тыс. revs. Any cooler at high rpm will be noisy. If the CPU is normal, then he doesn't have to spin at a hundred,and I eksperementiruyu with the acceleration, and the standard profiles of the cooler in the BIOS do not fit me.

P
Protocol10 08.04.20

Virtuoz11
Understood. I have a zalman cnps10x performa. The valve was noisy I put Thermaltake turnover on 700 like and since then I enjoy the silence.

s
safot 08.04.20

Virtuoz11
Tell me first what kind of mother is supported and whether you have AiSuite II, because older mothers is 1 and the version 2 is not installed in this view, run the executable, but nothing happens.

s
safot 08.04.20

Protocol10
You stood there, but got kicked out or what?

s
safot 08.04.20

And this tool removed? how or through what?

s
safot 08.04.20

On the move there tails, not deleted, look in the folder/Windows/Temp

s
safot 08.04.20

In the future, first try to remove the built-in ogalalla AI Suite II uninstall

P
Protocol10 08.04.20

safot
Oops count. I thought that Virtuoz11 communicate and did not notice that all these questions it was ))))))

s
safot 08.04.20

Faced

s
safot 08.04.20

Protocol10
I hope he will understand))))
By the way prog is a very large lot!

V
Virtuoz11 08.04.20

safot
Apparently, AiSuite II is not supported by my mother. At the office.the page in the support section, only the first AiSuite, and only for Win7. Thanks for the help!
PS I do Not quite understand what you mean, but I think does not matter.

m
moxaepta 08.04.20

When shake zip archive before you extract go to properties and there click on the unlock, then unzip and install