3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
b1in 08.04.20 11:09 pm

Voice chat in the game (The Crew)

Does the game have voice chat? I know how to communicate with each other through uplay, but there are no in-game General voice chat? If there is, it doesn't work. I read online that there is an option of the voice of the players(player voices), but in my settings it is not! And then to the other players not to reach out in text chat no one is watching!(
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sliva312 08.04.20

Create a team (or join someone), then press F and yourself, there will be the option enable voice chat. Without a team you don't include it.

b
b1in 08.04.20

For myself - it's I mean my card(avatar)?

i
insel 08.04.20

first go to settings yupley, there find option enable voice chat, then in the game press F, it opens the icon of your avatar, click enter and choose voice chat, enter again. all enjoy life. here are just a player in a team explain how to do it, and then will himself to talk, but the only beeping would be

b
b1in 08.04.20

insel
About options include chat, my yupley is - to turn on automatically at the beginning of the conversation(something like, I don't have a computer), press F I myself should appoint or what? I apologize for the molestation.

i
insel 08.04.20

if management is not changed, and play on the keyboard, the letter F

a
amigo_63rus 08.04.20

there is no now option for voice chat in uplay

D
DropDead2802 08.04.20

Yupley this shit, your voice chat will gun included, and the partner hears what I have happening and how to disable support, offers smartphone.Bitch, in a computer game,use the phone to configure or disable voice chat in the game,which is still not clear in the game or in Jublee in conversation or in komani created Carrots all via ass is done, Jaya the Incentive people are not lazy,make a normal interface