3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimakSerpg 08.04.20 11:09 pm

Phantom turning (Need for Speed Payback)

Anyone have a car she turned? Me 2 winning the race Darwinia, and it's on the sweaty track, the first one, with Gayo, Yes YES THE one 10 miles away!
Spoilerville the TRAFFIC is a THREESOME AND THEY FUCK IN ALL the CRACKS! EACH OTHER, AND TH TUBE DID NOT? THE SUN IS OVER

And before it was over turning in other races, but then it burned down.

After 30 restarts I gave up and closed the game. The required level 209, I 235. Reach to the finish line for a few milliseconds, FIRST WROTE COVERED, I was like phew. And then wrote fail. SHAHA!
19 Comments
Sort by:
h
h-H-h 08.04.20

developers write, they're on ugaral))

D
DimakSerpg 08.04.20

x-X-x And what is the frenzy? Passed this mission on the highest difficulty? Immediately drove straight the first time?
Well, I can not score challenge and apnut car even more. But the point is that the level is already above.

i
insel260 08.04.20

DimakSerpg
Delete game, take down the Windows, smash the computer to pieces...
All very well rulitsya, here in this part me and pleased physics - no auto-steer car. The car goes where you want, not the system.
Passed this race with Gallo, I will not say that live is really quite easy, a couple of times in the wall came in at 350+ km/h, but still passed. And with a huge margin.
Where you had written failed, maybe it's the competition of avtologe? So, just, never mind, next time you overtake the opponent out of avtologa.

D
DimakSerpg 08.04.20

insel260 wrote:
a couple of times in the wall came in at 350+ km/h
I'm sorry? You in a wheelbarrow what level was this? It is not necessary, and everything is clear. I can also raise the level but he's above need. It's just a challenge.

insel260 Me with a gun slung on repeat.

insel260 wrote:
pleased with physics - no auto-steer auto
Where does physics, have you read the message, no? Is the first NFS was. But here it is more sharp and strong, when seconds count. It knocks down.

i
insel260 08.04.20

DimakSerpg
Pimp my Porsche Cayman, which was the standard upgrade does not say, but not much more is needed.
And about control - who's stopping you to make it more sensitive or Vice versa clumsy? T click mood like like.

D
DimakSerpg 08.04.20

insel260 wrote:
And about control - who's stopping you to make it more sensitive or Vice versa clumsy? T click mood like like.
Yasnenko. To read you March do not know how.How can you not understand that this is NOT related to physics, NOT related to settings. This is a BUG. The rotation itself works for a while.
insel260 wrote:
Pimp my Porsche Cayman
Krasava, and I passed on the Golf course 230 on rating, which God forbid get up to 270-280 in a straight line.

i
insel260 08.04.20

DimakSerpg
Well damn, I several times drove this route, what would be the record to beat, but never this bug is not seen. The jamb means somewhere you have, try to reinstall the game, if every time you have the same bug. Or the car change, maybe at full load at your Golf course management refuses? The machine is still not designed for speed 300+ =)
About the car. I previously drove a Golf gti, but it is clearly not enough speed, that would chase with the Mustang and parchami. Because I had to buy a Cayman. What do you suggest. Although, as I understand it, Grand Cayman is more suitable for drift control he Slips the infection.

D
DimakSerpg 08.04.20

insel260 wrote:
The machine is still not designed for speed 300+ =)
In reality, the replacement of parts, and though all 400.

i
insel260 08.04.20

DimakSerpg
In reality, at a speed of 100 km/h, in the collision with the wall - front lights to get to the rear. But in the GAME on the strength of the hood a little crush. To compare the real and virtual? You're in the matrix chtol live?

D
DimakSerpg 08.04.20

insel260 what I was comparing the physics, damage, or something else? Golf in the game you can raise to the level of the top cars.
So in reality.

But you have written.
DimakSerpg wrote:
The machine is still not designed for speed 300+ =)
So I'll answer.

i
insel260 08.04.20

DimakSerpg
Are you sure that will raise a Golf to the same McLaren or Benincasa in the top? Personally, I'm not sure it can be done. When I tried to walk some of the trails on the Golf course, even with spare parts for 3 characteristics each, the machine did not reach for speed rivals. So I had to buy Cayman. But feel it for a long time is not enough. Although, if you play on the lowest difficulty, I think, it is possible to beat the game on the first car.

k
k0les0 08.04.20

this is usually at a delay of a percent

i
insel260 08.04.20

DimakSerpg
Hmm, you know, now I know what you mean. Really the game has a bug with the control.
The Track Is Off Of The Stargazer.

Here somewhere around this place constantly for a fraction of a second off control (do not turn the wheels). If the plates drift, the car out of a skid and resets the points to your total score.
But there's nothing you can do, EA is not rule, they do not care about these bugs, how much time was convinced of this. Will have to learn to be more careful.

D
DimakSerpg 08.04.20

k0les0 That kind of nonsense.)

P
PRIVA 08.04.20

DimakSerpg
buy joytick BL

hboks van elite controller!

che for delirium you can't exit a cha comp put the game on SSD.

D
DimakSerpg 08.04.20

PRIVA wrote:
che for delirium you can't exit a cha comp put the game on SSD.
PRIVA What? With something decided that she proposes to me?

_
_Mahoney_ 08.04.20

DimakSerpg
Do not pay attention will not help, it brought together those who are waiting for the pirates here and give you the pluses and pour the slurry in confit!)

D
DimakSerpg 08.04.20

_Mahoney_ on the drum at the numbers

P
PRIVA 08.04.20

I mean pirates ? offline activation 150 p.
Yes XS have me not can't exit the niche. well, sometimes the movie when