3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zlatoust17 08.04.20 11:09 pm

Windows 10 installs automatically apps and games

My problem can be understood because of the head of the topic.The bottom line is this,today I updated to the new version and while climbing settings saw different applications which I do not put.Removed,rebooted, and again the slag in the face of minecraft and the tweeter machine was established.nachil to Google,found a way with editing the registry,alas, to no avail,apparently hitropopy jerseys something changed in the new Assembly and now it is so easy to get rid of their applications.In the settings getting the ads disabled.Who can faced such trouble and tell me how to remove these permanently.
Build early access 16273.
6 Comments
Sort by:
l
lokkie 08.04.20

Zlatoust17 wrote:
with such trouble and tell me how to remove these permanently.
Take Вынь10, put Вынь7.. profit. ;)

-
---VENOM--- 08.04.20

Zlatoust17 wrote:
Build early access 16273.
here is the answer. Either the jerseys themselves are encrypted, or after the update all will be bugurt then someone will come up with.

L
LLIAMAH_rv 08.04.20

Destroy Windows Spying to help you

E
Ergillio 08.04.20

Zlatoust17
Actually, putting all sorts of assemblies early access and other beta, you take the test function is unstable and the unchanged versions of the programs, including the operating system, and to treat such a question needs to developers whose products are taken to test, and not to other forums.

R
RikoChiko 08.04.20

Turn off early access.

S
Starkin 08.04.20

Zlatoust17
Open the store go to settings turn off auto-update apps