3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 03.10.19 03:50 am

How to win at this fucking Saha? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Her card spy just nemerenno! Plus burning your best cards, plus vytyagov you from the deck! Just imbwa a beast!

11 cards melded and 7(!) on hand! I'm butthurt! I have two hours soared!!!!
35 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilya1iz2 03.10.19

Nemesis
I'm about the same soared,from 11 times to win,when just on the 3-5 heroes at once.Stupid to wait for the normal randomness)))

S
SerialNumber 03.10.19

I do not understand how this Quint to play... what would me a good card falling out in the beginning, the enemy better. Not a single game is not yet won. For me it would be better if chess is Guinta this was or is there any other card games...

A
Alfi1 03.10.19

Nemesis
The same thing happened.Wait ,try,succeed, Try slightly different ways to play the deck )

F
Fedmarshal 03.10.19

Won times with the 3rd, the first round just put spies, then with the help of stuffed animals were taken away and put back, and then using the tactics of the Kingdom of the North with catapults and legendarily won. Then we will have 2 to fight, but they are much easier and left with 1 attempt

N
Nemezis 03.10.19

SerialNumber
Choose 22 best cards, and 4 special, at first it was enough for me. Sometimes it's better to leave a powerful card, and take the doubling or dotag cards from the deck.

Strained only a couple of times, but with this Mare fucked a dead end.
-----------
A question: if I win the tournament or lose, what will happen? Different? Maybe it's better to lose interest?

c
christoph_596 03.10.19

SerialNumber
Need tactics for each enemy, plus a good deck. 3 stuffed animals, 4 a spy a couple of heroes. Saha lost the first time. Just before you go to carry High interest rates, is to play with different merchants to win a unique card.

m
mokoto 03.10.19

I with 1 wins , weather its wings

z
zzz111zzz 03.10.19

Nemesis

U
UnItalianoVero 03.10.19

Nemesis
In any case, the money is stolen, and Geralt without this Saha to investigate, nothing will happen. That is, winning and losing, you can only get 4500 or nothing

d
djjack 03.10.19

I won the second time when I took 3 stuffed into the deck and put back the spies.

N
Nemezis 03.10.19

Fucking pump! With one card in her hands she held two spies! Zabante caterogy!!!!!!!

Still stuffed to be (

d
djjack 03.10.19

Played on a strategy that the first round is often blended and gained a lot of cards, and preferably healers, which then again I spies raised from the end, so:

But my experience in these games, a huge play is on the table for 3 times a week, because Quint seemed simple enough and I lost the entire game 2-3 times. Wish the poles were released separately. Not worse than their nastolka the Incentive will be 100%!

W
Without Compromise 03.10.19

I just couldn't help myself and stopped trying))in any case, the development of the quest interesting..

N
Nemezis 03.10.19

All have won. And so lame. Hike it's entire fortune used. Or the game took pity on me )
Elf made easy, and then I stuffed nose ) fun!

S
SOFT13 03.10.19

The second time, the part of the spies she went, while a couple came and norms matter

F
Fedmarshal 03.10.19

DielGood
There is, in any case, the end will be)

N
Nemezis 03.10.19

Just wanted cards with them to all fuck )

R
Refresh2002 03.10.19

I beat everyone in Velenje,whom he met. Came to the tournament, level 14,beat and dwarves and a woman,but after defeating the elf,but I stupidly stuffed nose. And therefore can not(he, ka level 26!!!). Had otchityvatsya before the start of this quest and already,when will raise the level to come. It's a shame,such a good map was((((

I
I0PuK 03.10.19

spy.. the spy.. stuffed.. stuffed..spy.. the spy..stuffed.. stuffed..spy.. the spy..stuffed.. stuffed..)))
Refresh2002
Know how to parry ,parries. Although safer in the back to beat in fist fights with a good hand, the level means little

R
Refresh2002 03.10.19

I0PuK
The fact of the matter is that with fist fights in the Witcher 3 is something I have not grown together. Parry never learned,though it has 16 level and played on the complexity of the death( In battles mostly use only quenum and rifts