3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mavr67 08.04.20 11:10 pm

what is your favorite gun? (Resident Evil 4)

what is your favorite gun?
138 Comments
Sort by:
F
FinaS 08.04.20

You wrote that the Chicago gun only appears in the costume of the mafia.

Um...Where exactly am I writing this? This topic is exactly what I did not say...you Remind me, this is my post please, I'm talking about if not too much trouble ^^

Q
QLNTS 08.04.20

In this topic :)

[9] FinaS
20.12.09 20:05
By the way, I then remembered that only with the Chicago gun, Leon can move in the inventory (in inventory, and only if it is in a special suit with a hat)...sometimes I'll look down, he just stands there holding the gun, bending the arm at the elbow, look another time - he already adjusts his hat, as if going off here, but in the inventory he never does))

Although here it was probably more about how Leon is MOVING in the inventory. Yes, it is like not only with him moving, if you wait for it and with the other arms move.

F
FinaS 08.04.20

About the movement with other weapons - I don't know if it was really so I didn't get caught this time) the Only thing where in my opinion he still can move - so it is when the egg is selected as a weapon - he throws it up there, and never came across such cases(

Q
QLNTS 08.04.20

Yes, you're right, not moving it. Only moves with a machine gun - mafia the hat adjusts with egg if selected as a weapon (throws). And in vain they did. You can sew simple moves with arms.

D
DevilBringer911 08.04.20

Blaiktail fully pumped.Well or after passing Matilda.

D
DevilBringer911 08.04.20

Although after going through and cheat infinite RPG also rolled into

L
Lady Racer 08.04.20

My two most favorite stavola is pumped Butterfly and prokachany TMP

G
Glinko 08.04.20

TMR pumped!

Q
QLNTS 08.04.20

evil half Skript47
"Killer Seven" (Killer 7)
incredibly powerful =)
Butterfly and powerful as an elephant gun so do ;) So why are the Killer 7?

D
Diman94 08.04.20

RPG,Thomson,TMR

-
-BlackFord- 08.04.20

Butterfly and shotgun!)

S
Sanchez Ramirez 08.04.20

Mauser and an elephant gun. Oh, that would be the Mauser ammo was infinite...

q
qipfull 08.04.20

my favorite equipping:
blacktail
Stryker or a 2nd shotgun
automatic rifle with scope and infravision
TMP butt
mortar
...and...the knife...

q
qipfull 08.04.20

Yes, and the broken butterfly

M
MAKILAM 08.04.20

Red 9

M
MAKILAM 08.04.20

blacktail and Red 9

M
MORriGUN 08.04.20

Pistols: ред9, the Killer. From two-handed: drobach and Thompson. Well, the knife in the end.

C
Chernyy_mayor 08.04.20

I have: RED9. In the future, after I purchase it doing upgrades periodically. But then less time is spent on the dismantling of these local aboriginal people, idiots and warriors: die after 1-2 shots. Very good machine: MAGNUM! After several upgrades of almost any beats to death. Too bad the ammo is not so much for him...

I
I_Am_Legend 08.04.20

The Thompson submachine gun,the Matilda,an Automatic Rifle,an elephant gun,Rocket launcher,striker and a Knife in the suit Mafia

1SECTOR1 08.04.20

Killer 7 - as he demolishes the tower, a direct sight for sore eyes :D