3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Dorodnov 08.04.20 11:11 pm

Help with the quest and the idol of rebirth. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

in the churchyard he met the dog of driftwood she says, saying that the Central memorial smells as well as the stock of fish in driftwood, snuck into the basement of the warehouse found the scroll the exchange of fish of emptiness, what to do with it? I way and that it yuzal, nothing happens
Is it possible somehow to charge the idol of rebirth or is he disposable?
14 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Lebedev 08.04.20

Andrew Dorodnov
idol is charging . combine the scroll of rebirth + idol

N
Nightma[R]e 08.04.20

This where you found the idol?

A
Andrey Dorodnov 08.04.20

Nightma[R]e
my aunt whose name I forgot some kind of luxury, she offers to kiss again, and there is a -2 Constitution and +2 of something, or the money or the idol to take, all depends on your answer, kiss still gives you the achievement, I'm just the idol stolen from her) and it is in the basement of the taverns in driftwood, it's about kurilni there here goes

A
Andrey Dorodnov 08.04.20

Ivan Lebedev
thank you

N
Nightma[R]e 08.04.20

Andrew Dorodnov
Thank you

V
Vishez 08.04.20

The question of idols. Like them, you can get all 4 party members. One is given the quest. The second I stole from her pocket. And where else 2 get it?

A
Andrey Dorodnov 08.04.20

Vishez
so like every Persian to cocnuts you can) here and it turns out that is not 4, and as many as 5)

V
Vishez 08.04.20

Andrew Dorodnov
And everyone turns minus 2 body type :) And plus that way then? And the type of the party looked the type -2 body type, and that plus not looked. And then you write that something is a plus.

s
sheikan 08.04.20

Vishez
Plus it is in other cases. If you chose an idol, then nothing plus.

V
Vishez 08.04.20

And how to understand what was happening?

A
Andrey Dorodnov 08.04.20

Vishez
honestly I do not remember, in the dialogues with something like this
Oak +2 power
Feather +2 intelligence
Dragon +2 perception
Chest 2000 gold
Doll is the idol of the Phoenix
I just did the achievement and immediately booted because of stupid job, and the stats on the ship can peretasoval as for the job, and gold I stupidly steal, by the way there in the basement will still be stoned gnome her gloves which for me is +2 to thievery, but this gnome before it even next to the square is found money and asks to cuddle lezit), though there is the new status will not remember which, and it seems to say that in the churchyard with this status you can speak spider, this is the one that is on the 2nd floor of the manor raker as I understand it, because the more spiders are not met

I
Ivan Ivanov2 08.04.20

So what to do with the scroll the exchange of fish of the void?

A
Andrey Dorodnov 08.04.20

Ivan Ivanov2
who the hell knows on the forum under the theme the dog and her owner I think the same question was discussed, but the answer was never, at least when I last looked

A
AresViktor 08.04.20

cacego to zaraditi 2pieces or that onverse doing?