3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
malahhit 08.04.20 11:12 pm

Bug in quest High stakes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, anyone encountered like this?
In the fight after the victory over the half-elf Finneas Geralt strikes. Neither powerful nor fast. Only block can. Download from earlier saves does not help.
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostyan Morozov 08.04.20

malahhit
I had previously faced such a trouble, certainly not after this quest, and not once, in General if the load earlier saves does not help then try to reinstall

M
Mr.Bulocka 08.04.20

Kostya Morozov
on kV ubljudok Junior can't taciti came in their pit, 1 fight can not nifiga PPC

K
Kostyan Morozov 08.04.20

Mr.Bulocka
I have a Persian just even without quests could only put the blocks does not matter in which battles swords or fists only prostanovka game saved

M
Mr.Bulocka 08.04.20

Kostya Morozov
no you do not understand, only in the pit does not work + too lazy to reinstall. fashion then again to throw.

s
strong.play 08.04.20

I don't know who will be useful to my opinion but....I also Gg could not be removed from its sheath the swords before the danger hit anything..Blocks can bet and fists with monsters to fight something is not right.Maybe my problem is similar to yours?In short, I'm pretty sure that's due to the mods 50% and the other possible Bug of the game.But I found a solution at least for myself.Open the console enter the name Gg (Geralt) inter and all the Character would like to become default.Or even easier, take a guzzle of something and it seems to work well, again this is me)))))