3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaKczxc 03.10.19 03:50 am

The Passage Of The S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Apocalypse (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Who played this mod and passed it help!!! I'm on a mission to Infiltrate the x-18,come in a dark valley, go to the Behemoth it is not there go to x-18 the door is closed and more I do not know what to do.in advance huge SPS!
73 Comments
Sort by:
s
setevyxa 03.10.19

go back to the bar and talk to the informant, the keys will be he

z
zabava301 03.10.19

where to find the doctor

S
Surlu 03.10.19

people help!!!
I warriors job give
to go to amber and see what happened
I come lying there all dead and pojavljaetsja new job to find out what happened here
please tell me here what to do, where to go next
ATP advance

C
Connor12 03.10.19

LUDAKRIS 98 you personally
need to find one brow Ghost go and x16 as soon as you load the tileset x16 then turn around and climb up the stairs back to amber, there is a sign, likedo you want to change the location? - the answer is NO and climb more until you reach the Ghost.

S
Surlu 03.10.19

thank you!!!

t
tITOR 03.10.19

People help Toko I started playing this mod I can't find the third brow in the quest to scout about the neighborhood ( after a conversation with Sidor)

g
garik zhzhennyy 03.10.19

[Talker
be sure to search the corpses of those killed by gangsters, only then the informant will give you the key, and the Hippo is not there

F
F.Vladimir 03.10.19

People help! When you start Stalker Apocalypse is a dark screen and the words Ispit not Supported. What to do?.

S
Sima4 03.10.19

F. Vladimir

Ispit not Supported

Can be Input not Supported. Try to find the appropriate screen resolution (like 1280-768 points normally buit). It happens with LCD monitors, Acer this sin. Well, the driver zhahni new video.

F
F.Vladimir 03.10.19

Thank you!

S
Sima4 03.10.19

F. Vladimir

well? Helped that thread? :)

a
acd1 03.10.19

tell me why my Stalker is not sleeping. Started the game, talk to everyone, freed the border from bandits and all..... who's next?

a
acd1 03.10.19

again stopper. I found the Ghost, he gave the task to find useful information, clambered all amber. And nothing... Where to look?

a
acd1 03.10.19

Help! Where to find the doctor?

B
BWhoO 03.10.19

people help,just started the game for the first time it is played,what to do?in the van already was,with all military pobazarit,nobody gives any of the assignments went to novice village,Sidor won't open the door and at that moment the village was attacked by a group of mercenaries masters what to do help pliz?????

a
anlar69 03.10.19

People help !!!!! How to get the code for the door in X-18

a
andreygusev 03.10.19

BWhoO
go to bar talk to bartender, then go amber go write it in PM

a
andreygusev 03.10.19

if th write to the PM and that to me is not so easy! someone certainly should!

a
andreygusev 03.10.19

guys che laziness in the Internet the passage of the download?

d
dasads2000 03.10.19

people help to find the third brow on assignment to scout in the County of Sidor