3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChErPa4Ok 08.04.20 11:13 pm

What Canon do you see for Dawnguard? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

1) the Dragonborn takes the side of guardians of the dawn, refusing the gift of Harkon. Serana came to the den of the Guardians of Dawn to speak with the student and offer assistance. Isran together with his team of vampiroangelico kills Serana as they usually do with bloodsuckers, and gives the opportunity to speak. In consequence suffers a vampire in his team of vampire hunters. After finding the bow of Auriel. All together attacking the castle. Kill all vampires, including Harkon, go back to the castle and continue to live side by side with a vampire by Saranai, killing all the vampires and making it an exception, or force her to recover Fallion. 2) the Dragonborn takes the gift of Harkon. The protagonist with Serenoa find ancient scroll Valerica, and then the bow of Auriel. Next Dragonborn with Serenoa kill Harkon and he becomes the leader of clan Volkihar, and then they Guard on Dawn. And live on as vampires. Or the protagonist is a ritual of healing at Fallion and continues to live as he lived up to this story. You can also notice that on the poster Dawnguard Dragonborn depicted a vampire, but it's probably just to attract attention. Or not excluding the subsequent healing from the contamination (to get into the soul Cairn must also be vampire. Or give part of the soul with some focus Serana, but that's any game). So where is your hiding Canon?)
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 08.04.20

It's not the Witcher, finished HS with the background. No one can say what is canonical and what is not, even there is no mention of gg from last game. Personally, I always play a good Nord for this eager guardians

S
Space marine286 08.04.20

ChErPa4Ok
I only choose 1 more mod to add to marry Serana it will just

J
JolyMau5 08.04.20

Canon here can not be, because ending one, only with the gift of a vampire or not. The rest is player's choice.

S
Simple_Hiiki 08.04.20

Again Breakthrough Dragon, otherwise Bethesda select from all these endings....I think

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 08.04.20

Skyrim is not like oblivion , karma a positive does not have to comply , do what you want :-) , but in General the main Skyrim downward , fun addition to interesting ,as it is , without all the add-ons with standard weapons without mods, the nephew of the laptop it should be Skyrim , when I pass away there :-) .

A
Anzhelika04 08.04.20

In a DLS in fact the one ending the hero kills Harkon gets a bow and uses it in its sole discretion. The evil ending here, there is only positive salvation 100,500 times again in the world. You're a vampire or a hunter does not matter absolutely. The end of the world cancelled regardless of side. The only difference is who the player is pleasant to be waiting in the wings from some fanatics(well, access to the crossbow is) or the immortal of a powerful Lord vampire a separate branch of perks with their own clan and castle. Plus the survival mode is easier in the form of a vampire Lord to travel long in the North. For me personally the choice is obvious+ I love vampires and all three of the games played over the vampire. For me, the hero vampire Canon.

R
Rasvetribka 08.04.20

Анжелика04
Not played Morrowind and Oblivion. There that just like in Skyrim for roleplaying a vampire, or simply, if you infect a normal vampire then you became a vampire?

A
Anzhelika04 08.04.20

Rasvetribka
in Morrowind there are the clans(three) vampires with quests and oblivion stupidly infection like Skyrim without DLS. In both previous games vampire IMBA as there is a very serious complication of the game. For example, where he really from the sun loses health and may well die not as here in the style of twilight-the vampire diaries calmly underneath goes.

g
grothex 08.04.20

... with a vampire by Saranai, killing all the vampires and making it an exception, or force her to recover Fallion.
who is Fallon? Ivo and where to find?)

D
DirtyLol 08.04.20

the vampire in me came out flawed, like the best, but it turned out poorly.

R
Rasvetribka 08.04.20

grothex
It is a magician, lives in Morthal. He can heal GG and Serano for filled black soul gem

g
grothex 08.04.20

Rasvetribka
woronoco! hmm... paydu downward for new pass))))

W
Wild Rider 08.04.20

I in Dawnguard, only one did not like the fixed response NPC in gg, which is the 4th stage of vampirism. Must attack, and with the installation of add - ons- ignore.
On topic: there is no consensus that a more canonically, but I liked Veta Guards, and the plot twist with the prophecy so it looks more original, that is.
And, Yes, on higher difficulty levels, the ability of the Lord of vampire become useless.