3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vstorspb 08.04.20 11:13 pm

On the multiplayer (Call of Duty: WWII)

I'm about cartoon. Haven't played any cartoon in General, so today I put the cold, a little run in a single, almost in a cartoon and had questions. Something I do not understand:
1) it is impossible to choose who you want to fight for the fascists or for his? Like in conter strike, you can choose a side when entering the match – terrorists or counterrevolutionaries?
2) it is impossible to choose the map where you want to play? I noticed there are only voting for one of the two cards, you the game offers. And one of the modes of about 10. But if I want to play on a specific map?
3) you Cannot select the server on which you want to play? Can't sort by ping, in the country? I threw it in the matches with Scandinavians or Balts, or our Northern neighbors (I'm from St. Petersburg). They are something your write in the chat, yelling something in the game. Here, by the way question:
4) How to disable voices in the game?
What I mean is that before you go into a cartoon and you immediately the list of servers. And now I something do not understand. And in the game you can create your game (choose the mode, map, rules) and people the idea may accede to it. And they will see/will find my game? Even I got confused, clarify please.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 08.04.20

1) What's the difference who to play, if differences between the parties in this game?
2)No, you can't
3)No, you cannot.
4)is disabled in the sound settings

And forget about the list server, we are not at the level of UT2004 stopped...

A
AdamC 08.04.20

vydeleno already present already with MD2 and BT2, if memory serves) is in Kolda have almost 7-8 years)), respectively, and also choosing sides and voting for maps, about it already it is necessary to forget)) your game create - all of whom you will invite to his lobby to play on the game you created, connections are provided) voices in the settings the option commentator

v
vstorspb 08.04.20

Thanks for answers ))) I'm probably already out of date. And fascists are not funny to play clean like... But this is my trouble...

v
v1806v 08.04.20

Yes the animation is not very . Glitches with the ping kill shot on the contrary need two magazines are in my war . And Yes dedicated servers no . But if you want to come across Russian and ping to reduce nastrojkah put steam where to download fail - the country and the city chtto closer to you in distance.

M
Mandalorian 08.04.20

I have a question......or more....in this multiplayer cold what is garbage....connect to the map and constantly dead before the round or a new map(although in the new map are not always activated as a living)......and then, as if someone is the control....a lag????((

M
Mahin 08.04.20

Mandalorian
When I first log minutes at the 3 are considered dead, until the weapon model will not see - even weird shit!!! The following matches already faster let