3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nex999 08.04.20 11:13 pm

Do not start the story missions( (Grand Theft Auto 5)

When you connect to GTA online on PS4, after character creation the game begins right in the city without the Intro and the first race like everyone else - judging by YouTube (the player flies in and meets Lamar, etc.), and therefore it is not clear how to start the initial story missions (first car, etc.)? Maybe you need to go somewhere farther in a single game? It's only been a prologue and the first mission!
p.s. after character creation, suggest to be trained to click Yes, but no training no - just the game starts in a city with other players!
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
S.t.e.n 08.04.20

nex999
I don't know, If you press the get training, then the idea it must be.... We can you were in a hurry and clicked wrong? In the sense that there maybe was a Skip training you pressed Yes [don't remember exactly what it].... I propose to create the 2nd Persian and there to taste carefully, you never know...

n
nex999 08.04.20

S. T. E. n
Yesterday and tried to do, created a second character, the question get training answered Yes, and then the game just starts right in town!(

S
S.t.e.n 08.04.20

nex999
Well figs knows in what, then, if you're sure that everything clicked right...
And you that are so important to pass these initial missions?...Why? You've seen them all on YouTube. They well you nothing over what you have... a Car? So there is a old plow give, you will trade immediately on any other car on the street.

n
nex999 08.04.20

S. T. E. n
In fact, the question is how can I get this old plow? As I understand it can receive during these initial missions

I
Ilya950 08.04.20

nex999
If not training, try to go to the phone (training will you include, but the mission at least will be) in contact to find Gerald. Or through the pause menu to include mission friends (can't Say how, for a long time not played) And about the car it's simple: steal, go to a workshop, arrange insurance and all

H
Hobo Sexual 08.04.20

nex999
We need to raise the level of the character. The fastest way to apnut level can be helping the chef with farm special.of goods and/or in the club. If you have friends with an office/club ask them to help. For a couple of hours, you can easily fill the 25+ level, well earn money.

n
nex999 08.04.20

Thank you all for the replies, tonight I will try, I will unsubscribe then!!!