3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KikerMen 03.10.19 03:51 am

In what order pass zones (Far Cry 5)

The game is given the opportunity to pass them in any order,but in the beginning of the game advises the Dutch to go first thing in falls End(the area of St. John),but it seemed to me,is the first thing to go through Jacob,and then sent to the zone of John and finally the region of Faith.What do you think?
33 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman_Rid 03.10.19

By and large - without a difference, but I also got started with falls End, there's sort of a starting point.

B
BOISKAUT 03.10.19

Bikerman
The most difficult region is at the top of the mountains,there are many mountains, very much, to move is necessary mainly on vertuhaya, but it can easily knock down as aircraft have Faith the region of complexity is average, and Vanya seemed to me the easiest, I do not think the planes that NARS you to cut.

G
GhostMark 03.10.19

First, the lower region was held. then faith was killed. schA on top went to kink. In any case killemall.

R
Revan Reborn 03.10.19

John, I was first, now the territory of hammering Faith.

J
JolyMau5 03.10.19

No difference, I do to the Faith immediately went.

S
ShiHou 03.10.19

Faith, Hope, Love.

A
Alerondel 03.10.19

Also that pussy wrapped first , then into the mountains will go.

k
k0les0 03.10.19

Alerondel
Casein
tolerantia XD

m
maxpayen 03.10.19

finally POH what

I
Ioannn 03.10.19

I also think that without a difference, because the difficulty increases with the growth of resistance. But I agree with the brow above, if in the North of the mountains, then Yes, it adds complexity Maleh.

P
Phantom2014 03.10.19

Faith, without it boring .

N
Nicholas Zee 03.10.19

Guys, help me if you can write in the VC. PC game pirates (with denovo game ocheeen more lag and 10 fps no, pirates twisted to 25), and so, repak from Hatab and any entrance to the store to buy a gun, a car, etc, the game firmly out ....

N
Nikola1957 03.10.19

Nikolay Zavada wrote:
at any entrance to the store to buy a gun, a car, etc, the game firmly out ....
Well, I litsuhe almost the same crap... this Windows fun. Do not look for fleas in the game, adjust the system.

A
Anzhelika04 03.10.19

Also hosted the first James, then John, and finally Faith( damn it really was a pity to kill General assistant raisers could be her and arrest), the Game simply offers the easiest first region a is the region of John, plus there's most powerful satellites to give the pilot and the sniper. I after the mountains is not that scary it was not. Archers of there animals was(playing on hard) will not notice their count of the dead, and even wolves to rest is not allowed. And the fight with Jacob the most difficult IMHO.

s
sayapov.valery2017 03.10.19

Анжелика04
Also this James was tortured.

U
UnrealTournament777 03.10.19

with region John should go to Jacob, from Jacob to all

I
I0PuK 03.10.19

The first went to Jacob's to get the Archer, because stelz. The fight with him actually the most difficult if you fight him and his wolves (on hard with a controller). Easier to score on him and beat only the tower, since they sweep across the arena with a sniper and RPG, about a minute is a battle.

d
dead_line 03.10.19

it was rummaged from across the map and it turned out that Vera first called for a duel, and then Jacob suddenly

D
DEDGAMER 03.10.19

Анжелика04
I thought the fight with Jacob the lightest,there is need sniper the best and easiest grenade launcher(to blow up the tower) ,somehow there's all just-it was difficult to pass his tests on time (to quickly kill the soldiers,earning precious seconds to die).

M
Mickey-Mouse 03.10.19

No difference, but like I thought Jacob was complicated.