3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St_Slave 08.04.20 11:13 pm

Quest \"the Negotiator\" (spoilers) (Elex)

Quest receive quest from Hamon (Berserkers). Actually if you agree to help 3M ALB -separatists (not kill them) that in a conversation with the Ham there are 3 options:
1. To tell the truth about the whereabouts of the separatists (if you return, find elbow dead, and the killers-the Berserkers know that Ham did not think to cooperate)
2. Lie the Ham on the whereabouts of elbow (Ham says, well I'll check out your words and send people on coordinates. Then comes camp and is always on the road on the way to the pit)
3. Send Ham, the latter to become hostile and die, thus killing him somehow does not provoke the other Berserkers on aggression (like duel).
To me personally, the second option is preferable, but I think Ham should not be stupid on the road. An impression that is not founded correct algorithm further runs the script with him. In the following chapters, nothing changes? Or maybe you need to find it punitive expedition (as they are anywhere). In General who as passed?
16 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir Korepanov 08.04.20

According to the second embodiment Ham, after some time, accuses GG of deception, and accusing thereof spying on elbow, trying to kill him.

S
St_Slave 08.04.20

Saved Alba to appear on the database? Maybe duds to celebrate what will be offered? I then they came back and said that saved you guys, they thanked bare Eleks( and all???) continue under the bridge left.

S
St_Slave 08.04.20

Update! Alba separatists to die anyway. Even if you do not give their location. After 3 game day activated the script with the Ham. He accuses GG of espionage and treason, and then dies ingloriously. If you re going to the countryside again find only dead bodies and the Berserkers (as you yourself found, what the conversations with them do not vary with the choice of passing). In General - stupid quest and the illusion of freedom of choice...:-(

A
Amidamaaru 08.04.20

If you refuse to give the Hakone location of the separatists, you have to kill him, but in the end, the separatists will remain alive.

r
raspisnoy1 08.04.20

all who here unsubscribed all wrong... that would be all correct-you need to lie to the quest giver and then the quest will close with experience and a separable living will. Only then need the quest giver to avoid when visiting the city,that would not cut the trigger/script. Kvestodatel teacher survival-and the Berserkers they are there 2-so I see no probly))) Just look on the map where he is(as a teacher, he noted) and avoid running with him. Only)))
it is the way of quests no longer gives...so nothing to lose at all

D
Ded MastDay 08.04.20

Nasal, gives another quest to kill 5 elbow (under the bridge). Advise him to complete and submit before going to Hakone, or whatever his mother...
Remarkably, I have this sent to them hit squad consisting of two Barsov returned to Galie, they are near the ballistae, and in conversation with them gryat, if you meet someone over the rank, say because they say so. Where else older, if I'm a paladin-paladin?!

K
Kur6er 08.04.20

I killed Hakon, and did not want to reboot to live, to leave. But when we got to separatists in the Converter, the eldest still said, what connects the death of Nesola with JAX. So he spoke and when he passed separable Hakone initially. So the tree of this quest, the campaign developed is not particularly veteli.

r
raspisnoy1 08.04.20

Svetoslav
Kur6er
tell me,soaked Hakkone his key was,and went into the house.before which it originally stood (opposite the house of Agrima)in the trunk was crumpled note
with text
These pieces you will need in a particular place in the mountains.Generously pay the landlord .The entrance will have to look for yourself.Have a good trip.
R. s. father don't say anything
What place is this? Or is it not the case?What the innkeeper and the father? They do not understand.
z.s. by the way agrima some poisoned axe with him,later it is soaked check. ))

D
Ded MastDay 08.04.20

raspisnoy1
Hidden tavern

r
raspisnoy1 08.04.20

Svetoslav
ohhh... SPS.. I haven't been there yet-thought the brilliant green all went through))
question on the quest bounty hunter...somehow stupidly it ends...all 4 entries found-and found these types in the mountains/in the building/area of elbow....cut them all...the quest was closed even before I cut them...they were looking for ray ...one of my partners...but I'm talking about his quest to know everything(*5 notes I have-and the rest of the type in Ignalina)....so who were they looking for?it?why is stupid so ends the quest? Ray about this stupidly silent. Maybe someone need this quest pass?
and...caught a common bug with Thorvald(which is inadequate))) first, he almost killed me...I think x you left him...now he took me on the quest Generals....came to him-he's a heartless monster...he had to tumble...he was offended....I dibunol YouTube video, you need a dozen of days to sleep-sleep-now, he is not offended and just standing and staring at one point is to interact with it does not-nor talk -nor steal-only stupid again tumble his ass can be.... I also know that the leader is not it...and beaks at the rogue... the question-he still need ? or so ...there are quests associated with him? and it scares me. it's because of this asshole I fuck up ten-or even more game cheats..(to beat the impossibl-when he's with me still rules Bazaar and I was on level 7)

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

raspisnoy1
Frankly, I have no idea what to do next - just found these hunters, but they are not saying anything and of information next to them, no no. What they're looking for - just not talking.
The problem is that the quest is closed, so the developer was up to. that player will come to them in camp and all. And then what? And then nothing is clear.

D
Ded MastDay 08.04.20

raspisnoy1
They were not ray's, there's less behind the building where they sit, there is a coffin with a skeleton with him there is interaction, that's it, they were looking for. There's still the sword in the fire.
Toraldo don't touch, it's not a bug, you had nobody that would talk to you. It is associated with the main storyline quests. He will begin to speak only with the 3rd Chapter, when you specifically send to it.

r
raspisnoy1 08.04.20

Enuard Aid
see our mate discus campaign we searched the area-the competition for him...and probably before we really found it))Svetoslav
thank you...come again I'm gonna go look for-and there zveriki on the road almost 1.5 thousand exp respalda
OK. going to shove the plot... to be honest I'm beginning to enrage-it's a pity to do him in.. not like all Berserkers(especially if the card they reveal-this whole hubbub angered me and pushed fucking the farmers)
z.s .but do not know where the former leader of the outcasts (in the B mine..bloody or whatever his Braak don't remember)is extinguished?...for Laura and some of the dialogues with the Rat for example, I realized that he is alive and somewhere is hidden the same as Thorwald.
z.s.s. I quests of Rats in the Dome finished-now look at them as potential Expo+their chests-they decided to shift through the mountains(I saved game while standing next to their gang) is a question-I run into them BO2-3-4 parts or not? and what better way to cut them out or hand over in terms of exp... really do not think that I am tsinnik...escaped the Berserker to cleric watering did not-as he Ungrim pisses me off...but the guy with Badababa there...I'm not impressed....just how to Bang don't know yet....night probably or even will not-because then the red lights-I killed the quest-I tried))-also at a crossroads I stand

D
Ded MastDay 08.04.20

raspisnoy1
Questing Claws, if done, then all we need to talk, they will give the keys of their chests, the remaining keys Xander, Catto and Rats, I stupidly stole them from his pockets, the chests are quite good swag. Blame I did not, if to sleep or to leave the location, you never see them again. No further quests with them will not.
The former leader of the outcasts hike just ENT, at least nobody found.
Hmmm.. to open Adjutor bercow, had to hide in the bushes :)

r
raspisnoy1 08.04.20

Svetoslav
OK ..SPS... all I needed to know

N
Nikolai Konyshev 01.05.22

Grandfather MastDai
Byviy isoev lavar is, you need to watch the rat, when he sends to the dock, you need to watch the rat !!!