3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Romanov 08.04.20 11:13 pm

Breaking News (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

No, it's not really clickbar. Just (two seconds ago) the game has added 8 new achievements as suggesting the names of some, they are associated with the temple of Final Fantasy. Who thinks about this ? Someone aware of this ?
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demon59901 08.04.20

SamLeoFisher
There are Easter eggs of some kind related to this is

_
_Mahoney_ 08.04.20

Th turns pushlock with the final fantasy activated ?

A
Alexander Romanov 08.04.20

Demon59901
Yeah, but achievements are added, and DLS no is not announced . So that at least one of the Easter eggs (time) associated with this place. Somehow it begins to seem that to solve this riddle right now, not in future update , as suggested by many. Although MB just before they added achievements, the ability to solve this mystery will add a month...

A

_Mahoney_
Here I am this topic was created... Achievements added 50: 50 . Either already activate for a couple of hours or just pre-added. I would like to know if someone is already in the subject .

D
Demon59901 08.04.20

SamLeoFisher
Well, one person already got into the temple with noclip. Although on the thumbs and written DLC, maybe just haven't found the official way to get there.

V
Vyxyxol 08.04.20

SamLeoFisher
Master headers, damn it. I really thought that the game was hacked.
Spoilergate I have purchased. xD
---
Strange, went to Yupley, and no new achievements there.

A

Muskrat
Look in steam ) 8 new.

V
Vyxyxol 08.04.20

SamLeoFisher
I would certainly have looked, but I Yupley bought. At least throw a screenshot in the theme's content.

A

Muskrat

Spoiler

d
dmll 08.04.20

TOMORROW WILL BE AVAILABLE THE FIRST CIVILIZATION.

V
Vyxyxol 08.04.20

SamLeoFisher
Thank you. Time refers, probably, to the Easter eggs on ФФ15, but the rest can be part of the first story additions, IMHO.

-
--00--00-- 08.04.20

SamLeoFisher
We can assume that for a bundle time will need to take a leap of faith with a huge sundial. Still, it's more like achievements to the DLC, and they are not associated with finally.

d
dmll 08.04.20

The time?
Take a leap of faith from the top of the solar obelisk in Arsinoe in the period of time between 10 a.m. and noon

A

Yes, it is a challenge to DLS . The Ascent Of Sakiet , Secrets Of A Scarab , Greater Good

L
LPGS 08.04.20

Muskrat
Master headers, damn it. I really thought that the game was hacked.
and are you against hacking ?

S
SPR1GGAN 08.04.20

all rolled in a bundle in incentive ,is now again 50