3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qkay111 08.04.20 11:13 pm

AC Rogue Main series game or a spin off??? (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Please tell me AC rogue is the main game of the series AC or branch? Thanks in advance :)
PS I think the main games are : ac 1, AC 2, AC brotherhood of blood, AC revelations, AC 3, AC 4 black flag, AC unity, AC syndicate.
P. P. S. If something is wrong please correct.
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav Igorevich 08.04.20

qkay111
Spoiler

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 08.04.20

That is for you all the games as the main??

a
akela280 08.04.20

AC rogue mine osnovna than AC unity although developed say differently

q
qkay111 08.04.20

M-an-o-w-a-R
Well, as an offshoot of liberation, for example. And cry freedom, too. But with the outcast don't know who says. For some it's the plot part of the series, but for someone branch.

q
qkay111 08.04.20

akela280
no AC unity story in which the plot is associated with the previous parts. That is, if you miss it , you will not understand the story in the next AC.

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 08.04.20

qkay111
What's the difference? Want play,don't play.That's all.And generally just read the description.

C
COPMAH 08.04.20

In Outcast there is a connection with previous games and with unity, and it is advisable to go Rogue and then unity.

K
Kantrik 08.04.20

TheCyber
outcast story addition to the events unity, who played until the end he will understand

M
Moretc 08.04.20

Kantrik
it is not addition, what

M
Marongo 08.04.20

chronologically, it is better to pass so: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag with Freedom Cry addon - > Assassin's Creed Rogue (here there is the aged Adewale from Black Flag and the young Achilles Davenport from the 3rd part) -> Assassin's Creed III (with the addon Liberation) -> Assassin's Creed: Unity (there is a reference to Rogue, including the prologue, Shay Patrick Cormac in the vision, and his suit)...
do Assassin's Creed Rogue is an improvement on Black Flag, I believe, only in the Northern seas and with a deeper plot...besides she is the only puzzle that links all of the aforementioned games.