3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andreyka mak 08.04.20 11:14 pm

discontinued operation of the program \'\'LordOfTheFalen.exe\'\' (Lords of the Fallen)

when you run a label,who faced help,Windows 7
19 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paladinm 08.04.20

If the video card from NVIDIA.
Open the NVIDIA control Panel=>configure Surround,PhysX technology=>PhysX Configuration - CPU:CPU

P
PrepodPk 08.04.20

from the administrator start

D
Default_man1989 08.04.20

My first run the same error got out. But the second time the game started without any problems.

R
Russellplay 08.04.20

All class, start and fly, by the way dark souls in comparison, just a piece of s***and for nerds :)

V
Valentin_K 08.04.20

This same garbage nothing helped

V
VirgilSouth 08.04.20

I have eight. A set of switching Physics on the CPU, run as admin and compatibility mode with seven helped

a
andreyka mak 08.04.20

CPU does not help

V
Valentin_K 08.04.20

Launched!!!))))
At least for me on 7-ke it happened:
- Right click the game shortcut on the desktop - properties - compatibility - run this program in compatibility mode for widows 7 (not understand where there point came from, but to hell with it)

a
andreyka mak 08.04.20

Valentino
start again this window

R
Richards 08.04.20

By the way no need to mindlessly beat your opponent, you need to press the button of the sound to the Persian beat resche..

a
andreyka mak 08.04.20

Valentino
launched as administrator uraaaa

a
akklimatizator 08.04.20

list the settings in the shortcut after the quotes with a space -dx9

s
sawa934 08.04.20

The game runs fine, is pirates repak from hatab with tablet CPY, when you run all the rules no lag, but in different places after 1 hour of play in different places popping up this error terminated the program ''LordOfTheFalen.exe'' play seems to play everything is fine but somehow this error , updated wood the graphics card to the latest latest version , I have a amd vidyuhi. I did set the compatibility under vista and under windows 7 , was launched on behalf of the administrator, have disabled antivirus, included GameBooster is a program that optimizes the computer for gaming. floor garbage in different places . I think things in the crack or patch wait for a new crack or patch need advise what to do?
My system requirements:
Operating system : Windows 7 sp 1 x64
Video card: Amd Radeon HD 6870
RAM: 8 GB
CPU: 4 core AMD , DDR 3 , 2.60 GHz
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt : Runs on average.
Grand Theft Auto V : Runs on average.
Lords of the Fallen : Works on high with small lag , but this error is popping up even on low graphics.
HELP PLEASE the game like normal so on the fan and you can play missions in different places is not clear at what time this error comes out.With this error, even to play not hunting. The THING IN the PATCH , the game, in Repack?

P
PLEXURA 08.04.20

Andrey mak
ADD VIRTUAL MEMORY IN THE ADDITIONAL PARAMETERS OF THE SYSTEM I PLAY ON 4GB OF RAM

a
andreyka mak 08.04.20

PLEXURA
of RAM 8

a
andreyka mak 08.04.20

launched gtx 750ti(2048) i5-4570(3,20 ghz) 8 ozu

I
ILIA_1992 08.04.20

Was able to run with the vertical sync .
Prior to that, she was disabled .

But still crashes often during game play .

R
Rasvetribka 08.04.20

Help crashes when the game starts, include black screen and then after 5 seconds crashes error terminated the program. Tried and work with the set's seven and the administrator ran, what's the matter? Sistemkam comp choice, the game is pirates, but I gave a friend this same drive and he is, although his computer is weaker. Only had windows 7 and I have 8.1

05ZayaZ09 08.04.20

guys I nothing helped!!! and liked the game!