3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aqwa 08.04.20 11:15 pm

No Freddy Krueger, and kenshi (Mortal Kombat (2011))

How to access Freddie,why sansiro does not combo?
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis_odessa 08.04.20

Freddie opens with buying it on PSN.
Sub-zero does not combo,because you - clubhand. Manual at least look to it. Although the tutorial is complete.

F
Filis 08.04.20

aqwa
If you have the komplete edition Freddy don't need to open, it just does not fit in the string array characters, pass the cursor to the left where the extra characters, there will find him :) About fatalities you Denis already explained ;)

B
Barmen33rus 08.04.20

Guys, such a question, I downloaded complete edition, the Rhine and the scarlet is, but kenshi Kruger no, maybe they like the people to open or what? And yet, in necropolis they are. And immediately another question,and the cyber robot you can access?

S
SCAR. 08.04.20

Raine and Scarlett there, but kenshi Kruger no, maybe they like the people to open or what?
Should be opened all at once. If you really KYO.
cyber robot you can access?
The cyber Robot is not, and never was in the game. Is Cyber Sub-zero, in which KE is also opened initially.

L
Liokerro 08.04.20

downloaded komplit edition

B
Barmen33rus 08.04.20

Liokerro
Pribut theme )
SCAR.
And where they should be located? About cyber subzero scarlet and the Rhine, and Fred Neto (

S
SCAR. 08.04.20

Barmen33rus
About cyber subzero scarlet and the Rhine
There needs to be.

B
Barmen33rus 08.04.20

Thank you very much, I will try to figure it out myself )

S
SCAR. 08.04.20

Okay, good luck.

S
Spaceman-RF 08.04.20

SCAR.
The cyber Robot is not, and never was in the game.
UMK3 is there.

S
SCAR. 08.04.20

-KosmoS-
It was about MK9, and her Cyber Robot there (remember the story why).

S
Sobaka2000 08.04.20

That's the problem.I bought mk 9 komplete edition on xbox 360 to beat the story but not Freddie no kenshi no scarlet and no I don't have the Rhine.please tell me how I can fix or something to make what I did.