3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
del69 08.04.20 11:15 pm

Venetian merchants: where to take them?! (Sid Meier's Civilization 5)

Started playing, everything is fine, but... the Venetian merchant: one was given to me for the OPTICS, the second I opened the Institute. And the rest? where do they come from? Or that only two cities can be?..
Just in the list of vie\the great people they are not craftychica, can not be bought... what the hell?!??!
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flastor 08.04.20

Is not it clear that if the merchants of VENICE, then to them can only be VENICE
This is a normal great merchants from Venice

A
Atay Wolverine 08.04.20

Not necessarily, I have a few times, they were there all by themselves.

V
Vitya Gonchar 08.04.20

the merchant of Venice is a great trader that is, the system banks, markets, stock exchanges world wonders that give great glasses merchants

R
Rabidity 08.04.20

Sometimes you allied City-State can give the merchant of Venice.

D
Dmitry16384 08.04.20

Rabidity
This is possible with playing any power. I recently played in China and one of city-States gave the merchant of Venice.

L
Legenda-chiter 08.04.20

So this Great merchant for Faith bought before.the last stage of the science - well, when the stealth open like...
Played for it is not much - shit rare, if you somehow miraculously don't get lucky, drop by the sea and close to the Mountain with a bunch of AI(not cities, States) and Abelian military and bargaining ESTs on the lawn - is still current 1 pathetic rasskazannye city).
After 2 3ого stage wildly Venice begins to sink - because of the lack of military resources, science, and cultural points. (Even with all the wonders which you can build for her), the conditions for the survival of 1m city and a pair of satellites besspoleznym no...