3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hidan20 08.04.20 11:16 pm

Forza Horizon 3 to buy on PC? Discount XBOX live gold 1K RUB (Forza Horizon 3)

Hi guys. Plz tell me, now Forza Horizon 3 for PC you can get for 1K rubles, if there is a subscription hboks live gold, which costs 50 rubles now for a month.
Actually, I especially do not rummage. I have now is a 7-ka, but you can have a 10. What I want to know:
Hboks live gold, you can buy a PC? Well, it has not turned so that I buy it, and then want to buy the game, and it I will write hboks live gold is available only for consoles.
Second question:
Haha, this hboks live gold do we need?:)
Third question:
To buy Arisen I will need to log in to the Microsoft store and through him to buy the game? Right? There is support WebMoney is?
Plus the karma to those who help. Thank you.
32 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowclonejutsu 08.04.20

Hidan20
ofigenskaya discount right now!! to take all!!
xbox live regular membership, giving some preimushestva in games, and game online. YES, you can buy a PC.
to play you on the PC go, you need the latest licensed version of win 10, with other systems to date.
And Yes, the game is purchased through the microsoft store, uchetku for microsoft store is your account from which you produce Windows 10 activation.

H
Hidan20 08.04.20

Shadowclonejutsu
So:
1. To play online on Windows 10 you need to constantly hboks life gold to buy what? No it does not play Forza?
2. Necessarily need a license 10 Windows? Pirates does not roll?

S

Hidan20
1. If online are going to play YES, without a gold Xbox live will not work..just to be alone, etc, can Live without.
2. License required. Pirates will ban the account after several attempts to play online.
On ebay license key Windows costs 150 rubles.

H
Hidan20 08.04.20

Shadowclonejutsu
With this policy, Windows some waste. Buy the game.... That way you want to play? And let a Windows license!.... Buy windose... What expensive want online play? And let's hboks life gold!.... Ugly word.
And guarantee that this key for 150 R will not be used on another PC? And tied if the key to the system's language? It has not turned so that he bought the key, and it's only for English or Chinese Windows.

S

Hidan20
welcome to the world of market relations)
The key is tied to your Microsoft account, which in turn is tied to your motherboard) as it can be used even by someone other than you? there not sold offline activation as it is now fashionable)
Regarding languages, there are different versions..look for where you choose multi language specified, it means that there is no reference to one particular language of the country) and don't forget x64

H
Hidan20 08.04.20

Shadowclonejutsu
Okay thanks!
And online generally Harisen standing?

S

Hidan20
Yes SCT...
Good question) I do not like online games to play only in singles...so even the XS that there is a line :)
In Gears of war 4 just drove, when I got out...months 7 to play online...there died, people do not.....

H
Hidan20 08.04.20

Shadowclonejutsu
That's it, and I think that online harisena died, as the new Forza come out. Well, we'll see:)

m
meagarry 08.04.20

Stumbled on the topic - I learned about the discount - bought toy.
thanks =)

S
Sprintin 08.04.20

Shadowclonejutsu
nothing but bans!
do not write nonsense
there is nothing not tied to uchetku, uterus, etc., come under his uchetku with pirate devices(3) everything is OK.
Mikey see them as a license.
Hidan20
don't listen to nonsense, buy it and don't worry, 1K is the fire price.
we bought at a discount in the year 2K, 10 wines pirates!
the main thing that the last battle stood, I updated.
and ACC forzy remained offline after activation, the checkmate!

online normal, full session.
to drive fun.
I have a normal ACC box and wine Stora, who zaregalsya for many years.
Boxing needs the ACC for saves in fact.

a
aleks1979 08.04.20

In Forze online work. Of the people there.

H
Hidan20 08.04.20

Sprintin
And xbox live gold need to buy every month to be online to play? And I was confused.

q
qwe7 08.04.20

Shadowclonejutsu
2. License required. Pirates will ban the account after several attempts to play online.
something new)) that there is someone bans you say?))))

online fucking

S
Sprintin 08.04.20

Hidan20
this subscription, but on occasion, if you can play then I don't know.
I think you can, just the status will not be gold and VIP, all the buns will turn off.

hmm, except cards for payment there nothing else?
I just don't remember.

N
NatanieLzZ 08.04.20

Someone from Belarus tried to buy, putting Russia in the region?

A
ALLexeIka 08.04.20

Hidan20
xbox live gold has never bought, for of online on PC it is not needed, all well and fine to play))

H
Hidan20 08.04.20

In short, all attempts to give money to Microsoft was bad :)
For residents of Ukraine shirts show a large Fig. We do not have XBOX Live Gold for this game can only be purchased at full price, no discounts. Which cost 1.5 times more expensive than for residents of Russia. (Let them buy them for big money).
If you want to buy the game from the Russian Microsoft store, you have to:
1) Change region to Russia
2) to Have a MAP of the RUSSIAN BANK in rubles. That is the card of Russian Bank issued in Russia. Otherwise, keep the Fig:)

Cried my Horizen:)

D
Demon59901 08.04.20

Very time went to the Microsoft Store 4 hours before the end of the campaign. This is really the best moment to take the game, because Gold now costs only 30,00 ₽. By the way due to the same shares cheaper to take the goods of the Ultimate editions individually, than one bandom.

s
smipe207 08.04.20

I did not understand whether it would be possible to play Forza online without a subscription to xbox gold?

F
Foreseeing 08.04.20

Hidan20
relax, November 23, for all skidon is valid, he bought today, although xbox live gold identity is not available