3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZigZag-VI 08.04.20 11:16 pm

Lepota (Diablo 2)

In 12 years of playing for the first time to see this Shrine

if the accordion, izvenyayus
17 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZigZag-VI 08.04.20

The effect of using, too, was very handsome, by the way, in haste did not understand what it gives, restore HP mana ? but are they Refilling ?

p
pirya 08.04.20

ZigZag-VI
also see the first time

S
SelectAssassin1 08.04.20

okay, they often meetings....

A
ALEX_FORUM 08.04.20

pirya
I have these Krainov have seen th... that's not see is Jah
Finally max fell ist

Z
ZigZag-VI 08.04.20

So why should he?

m
minovalo 08.04.20

Refilling Shrine Fills health and Mana (C) kopetan the Ayrarat.

H
Herzeleidmann 08.04.20

this form Shrine, prisaca, did not see never.
but refilling - bullshit, kolodets better, it is still poison and removes debuffs.

T
Torum. 08.04.20

Well, you give.

C
Cufrazhil 08.04.20

It sucks Shrine, but if in the sanctuary of the chaos to find a monster Shrine and activate it simultaneously with the final seal instead of the usual Diablo will come out of the elephant! Infa sotka!

O
Obsessed 08.04.20

activate it simultaneously with the final seal
Suprasil, it conspired with the sidekick on one, two, THREE!? then why not just Di, just extrafast/fana/le/fe? )

A
Archon Guard 08.04.20

Yes STE hiss pranks, talking is the way through the river of fire far beyond the maps (with the aid of teleport on the Islands) and that there is a whole bunch more, and even a few WP, only to catch this alignment of the map with small Islands leading down there is almost impossible

H
Herzeleidmann 08.04.20

Archon Guard
I have found such classifications, but there is no new EP, but it is a normal island reziarfg. they increased droprate runes Pul-Ber, can dropnotsyn runes up to Zod. still have hands with which small islets body to jump to one of the three lava portal locations the fifth act (and to get into Harrogate, not killing Diablo).

O
Obsessed 08.04.20

island reziarfg. they increased droprate runes
Herzeleidmann, but don't forget to tell us what they extrafast/fana/le/fe! ;-)

H
Herzeleidmann 08.04.20

Obsessed
Yes, there are dangerous creatures. since the Hella - light and cold immune (130% RES), after the death explode as dolls. well at least crawl slowly, but the range attack they work instantly and Dodge/block is impossible. if you are a crowd of minions under Hanoi with extrafast better of the game it gets there, because rip is guaranteed.

O
Obsessed 08.04.20

Herzeleidmann, and the chance to jump to them in the next game - low.. :(

H
Herzeleidmann 08.04.20

Obsessed
I once for HC classics on three HKS in robes dressed. his Sorka reached the island Reziarfg and found two elite with the property of teleportation (one was even cursed + extra strong + multishot + aura (mite) ENCs, and the second extra strong + extrafast + of manaburn + aura (Fana) ENCs). About five minutes I brought them to the main location and left to crawl about WP the river of flame, about Gadreel. in General, there were killed two centuries-the beaver and Meteora. two hemerka managed to TP back to pandemonium. I nearly Sora its not Ripley, while these beasts were led about forty full rejuvenation limit to jamele three times ran to be treated. in short, if diablomon never felled Reziarfg, he has no right to consider themselves a Pro. hunters Reziarfg usually hide their activities from others - and at the same time look at them as klasnenko rabotu, gunpowder in this life smelled.
Those weirdoes, by the way, did not understand that their Ripley. Reziarfg sweep half the screen and generally very aggressive. In other words, the boys even before Gadreel did not manage to reach and did not even see the reason for his rip.
Unfortunately, the complexity of this trick lies in the rarity of elite Reziarfg with the property teleport and in need of a masterful use of your own body, understanding the habits Reziarfg and competent SW bottles.

Z
ZigZag-VI 08.04.20

Cool story bro