3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ASDRUT 08.04.20 11:17 pm

The solution to which problem! (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

1.solved the problem of crash after the cutscene upon entering the animus after the passage of Siwa.
2. Partially resolved the problem with the dialogs ( the sound disappears )
3. I have personally solved the problem with the entrance to Alexandria http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_origins/tech/aleksandriya-949050/
That's what I noticed. Friends try and unsubscribe someone what problem this solution helped to understand others what they should do.

Spoilers possible solutions, please reinstall the game and the Uplay app by following the recommendations below:

Note: make backup of save games before reinstalling the client.
The preserve is located in the following folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames

1) Delete the application “Uplay” from the list of applications.
2) Delete the following folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher
3) Navigate to the file 'hosts' is located in the folder C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts click with the right mouse button on the file named 'hosts' and delete it.
4) Install Uplay C:\games drive and be sure to run with administrator privilege.
5) Install the game

Also, follow these recommendations:

Disable the application background:

You may encounter errors caused by applications running in the background on your computer.

Read and follow the steps listed in the instructions:

- Press the key combination Win + R
- In the input line, type in - MSCONFIG. Press ENTER/ Enter
- Review the list of startup items and select Selective startup (if it is not already selected. If you do not see this feature, make sure you've clicked on 'General' at the top of the window).
- Uncheck Load startup items
- Hit 'Apply' and 'OK', then restart the computer

Clean temporary files:

Press the key combination Win + R
Type %TEMP% and press enter.
Select the files by tapping Ctrl + A together. Once the files are highlighted, click Delete.
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarKain_PYA 08.04.20

And when will which?)

A
ASDRUT 08.04.20

DarKain_PYA
Be patiently my friend, and mediai will reward you.

Solanaceous not hidden blade)))

d
dayte vstavit pyat kopeek 08.04.20

In grammar?

D
DarKain_PYA 08.04.20

ASDRUT
)

-
-MODEUZ- 08.04.20

In General what is the total delirium with the settings and performance. FPS at all settings to rise above 30-40 does not want. (at least 4K, even 2K, at least 720 and low settings) While the restriction was removed up to 90. Is it still okay to egret does not work - slows down wildly, sometimes drops to 1 (freezes the game). Periodically something is blinking, climb texture even in the desert Pramoj hero. Often knocks out a black screen. Apparently textures are absent, much that hangs in the air. And then you can only play in 4K, in 2K and less plot is utter shit with soap and huge pixels. After a short pressing run W - begins to run automatically. Were still troubles with sound and translation, but thanks to the advice seems to be resolved. The first task, when it is necessary to somehow priest kill - all found him a kilometer into the sea floating in a place with security. Blah - It finally that I bought? Is ispraviti?
I had to Board. Was predustanavlivat the game and the app. Set the latest drivers.
About the system: 1060 6gb, I3, 8gb, CCD

s
shmitt.tmb 08.04.20

some together)))))))taskbar of some, it did not help with the crashes, and slow and clunky because either the hardware is weak, or utterly crap OS, I'm running average, i5-3570.8 gb ram. gtx 760 2gb, and all the rules, no crashes or glitches, the game is not the way to SSD costs

X
XaHTHaX 08.04.20

The solution to my problem. Can someone come in handy!
The game is almost always normal 70-90 fps on average. Occasional drops to 50, and not only in big cities, but it could be stupid in the desert.
I started to monitor the old boot, and found the problem. For some reason every second launch of the game (randomly) loads the processor core number 1 at 100% constantly non-stop, the other 7 cores are jumping from 70 to 95%. At the time when the first core at 100% and the remaining 70% is lag.
Treatment is as follows -
1) turn the game.
2) In the task Manager under the details tab(win10) in the exe. game select - to set affinity and put the checkbox to 0. and Apply!
3) Again click on set similarity" and put back all daws as it was.
4) to Expand the game.
After data manipulation, load on all 8 cores is uniform. The drops disappeared, the fps has become more stable.
My problem, I decided, maybe you can help!

A
Arevac 08.04.20

XaHTHaX
It every running game needs to be done or just once?

X
XaHTHaX 08.04.20

Arevac
every time

N
Nikita Kenway 08.04.20

-MODEUZ-
same thing.....

A
Alumni 08.04.20

Good day ladies and gentlemen.
I have a problem, namely the freeze he he ie, all in the game normally, and the player freezes.
For example, in combat, I cause damage, and my attacks are made after 1-2 seconds after I clicked.And of course when moving after pressing left/right rotates a few seconds, safely crashing into a tree or wall.
Or gg is in place, I press and release the forward button and he rushes at a gallop in unison.
Please help me in solving this problem.

K
Kpik 08.04.20

Alumni
The same nonsense. For an ultra stable 60 fps, but in control... and Press W and it runs, let go of W and he continues to run as if the key is clamped(in the settings tried to change, to sense 0)
And even when turning the mouse, it doesn't turn, it turns too slowly or jerkily. Tried setting to minimum wages even throw, use 0, not the case. Because of this garbage, the desire to play disappears... Help!

E
EPICtWINk 08.04.20

Alumni
Kpik
Try to ask in task Manager the game to normal priority

s
sirden2012 08.04.20

good time of day. I have a problem with the NPC they are not progruzhat, which would not put the graphics settings does not change. They all go through the air through walls and under water. There are moments when you approach the task push to talk with the character and they look blankly at each other and everything, or when you need to follow the character he stands and says tipo here,rather we need to hurry and run around it like an asshole. On the first day of purchase it was all good,and after a certain patch those prioblemy started. I bought it 17.11.17.