3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Urbaniz 08.04.20 11:19 pm

What weapons and armor like? (Overlord 2)

Actually, the question is clear. Anyone what armor or weapons you like, and who it goes.
Yet a little opened, but yesterday made a helmet of the Evil Eye. It doubles the collected life energy. Very helpful if are already captured you city to collect tribute))
While the new armor did not.
And weapons carry a normal sword.
53 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgray 08.04.20

Flaming sword looks cool and burns enemies )

a
althor 08.04.20

it's a pity in this part (as in other and previous) shows comparative har-Tiki weapons / armor
but I know that they are distributed according to the level of damage age - sword - axe - Mace and descending speed

also a pity that the armor does not change color from aligment lords as it was in the first part

6yP6oH 08.04.20

Yes sobsno choice of armor and that no. Only Batman hat and glove.
And weapons chosen martial bilateral hammer, because in magic since the first part ceased to believe :)

R
RUST333 08.04.20

althor read the rules!

To prevent deleted your second post in a row

x
xflamex 08.04.20

Passed the game, but not enough 3 crystals for vukovci of the Infernal armor

[
[Prophet2427] 08.04.20

I like the sword Sorcerer(with russifiers), and infernal armor, by the way of the sword the sorcerer please note - this is a parody of Frostmorn of Warcraft only the skull on the hilt of the Goblin

n
noname12 08.04.20

Please tell me, gallop all the ovens here? If it is 3, given that 3 of the furnace? Only weapons or armor? If a weapon then what?

L
Lubber 08.04.20

The most useful thing is certainly Evil Eye Helm (Helmet Evil Eye). The acceleration of collecting souls is a great thing. Concerning the collection of shower, by the way, a favorite gathering place of the dwarfs in the fortress in the jungle (where we had stealth-mission for green) - from the entrance on the right. They are there in unlimited quantities and climbs pretty good pace, though they have strained with blue.
About weapons, for me, the main thing that beat stronger. And since the first part of favor in the balance of speed/damage to the axe. Therefore, the second part favorite weapon is the axe for 5000 gold and 100 brown minions.

to noname12
This part is not furnace is collected, and the sources schemas. There are at least three, although I'm still playing. In the third bundle of the schemes except for the Infernal armor and helmet, two more weapons - a vampiric axe and a fiery Mace. Each piece requires THREE crystals of pure evil. Choteau lot. Armor like nothing else, but the helmet is IMHO not worth it.

n
noname12 08.04.20

Cheers thank you very much! I was just thinking whether to make helmet and armor with the first scheme or not, and now I know what I'm going with the third. By the way what loke it come from?)
P. S All found)

x
xSaVoKx 08.04.20

I only found 2...3 where to look?!

n
noname12 08.04.20

There will be a mission with the catapult when the minions disguise, near the catapult will be. Tell me and there are 4 scheme or Toko 3?

T
Terry Benedict 08.04.20

I found three schemes right now and saving up for infernal armor (glove). Gold is no problem, but the red crystals are difficult to find, ie they are lying hospital beds everywhere, but few of them anyway. Gold crystals seems not much requires 3-5 things on the armor, they always have. Currently have the scope to drag the Queen of the fairies and the magic of her fry for a long time. At this time, the elves all the time in the way and when I beat them, from each of the third crystal red falls. And I am the arrogant Queen not touch, but only elves beat, so I make them myself on armor. 40 crystals Neformal myself tired already.
Weapons go with the axe Reaper and one Evil Eye that the souls of the minions x2 multiplies.
I hope the 4th circuit find. And that's kind of around the forge three schemes fly to the right one and left two, so there is still room for one diagram to the right.

By the way who shakes like minions? I've leveled everyone to level 2 and brown to 3 because they are always face to face fight.

L
Lubber 08.04.20

About red crystals: they fall of the gnomes. The infinite amount of gnomes can be found in the location of Jungle Facility (this is where took place the mission of the green). From the entrance on the right and shower will score plenty and crystals.

n
noname12 08.04.20

I only brown I have upgraded to level 4, would make a hell of armor and infernal helmet I think, although maybe the evil eye and better, just maybe a weapon that gives HP with murder. By the way what is better Reaper or apocalyptor?

D
DymChIK 08.04.20

I'm talking about the upgrade of brown and green to 3 red to 1 LVL and crystals evil is over and the game was ogrenim sword first the armor and Helmet 10 Minions in pragu add(Tama has 5 horns on it)

n
noname12 08.04.20

And you 4 a scheme for the stove found?

M
Monoli 08.04.20

Apocalyptor-appears after the third pyramid-the forge
evil eye
normal armor
By the way find the blue hive with the evil eye capture the city and win souls for ALL minions!

n
noname12 08.04.20

I made myself an infernal helmet infernal armor and feathers that health adds

V
Vicios 08.04.20

me most attractive (in appearance) initial armor, helmet and weapons. everything is there, nothing more.

n
no3uTuBko 08.04.20

I love fire sword and Evil Eye Helm!