3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Capitan Scott Mitchel 08.04.20 11:21 pm

Where are the dragonborn? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Want to collect the set of school of the Bear, but for crafting the necessary skin Draconids
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anzhelika04 08.04.20

Easier to buy,skin almost every smithy there.

J
JolyMau5 08.04.20

Capitan Scott Mitchel
Kill the winged creatures in the likeness of Wyverns.
Them with drops.
And so it is possible to meet completely randomly.

_
_Str75_ 08.04.20

This is very strange that you have not seen a skins Draconids.
There is a quest at the Royal Wyverns. Plus, in some places, recycled materials armor protect some individuals from the draconians. Plus, the quest priborika the voice for the main plot, there like is also one of the draconians flutters.
That's hard to believe that the game you are kicked out of any skins Draconids.

d
djjack 08.04.20

Is the quest on Skellige, which is called Dragon, the dragon there is no smell, of course, as the code forbids wizards to destroy these intelligent and noble creatures, but the order gets skin this 100%

R
Ryogi Shiki 08.04.20

belohvost , Wyvern , Basilisk

C
Cyfrik 08.04.20

djjack
in my opinion they are karoliska took over the dragon..

d
djjack 08.04.20

Citric
I say that there's a dragon and does not smell, just didn't want spoiler)

J
JOKERIVAN 08.04.20

djjack
The code of the witchers did not prohibit the killing of dragons, as not and no the Witcher no code....
Geralt himself came up with the code and tried/ tries to follow and comes out as goes, if Geralt was attacked by a dragon, he would kill him, but the order would not take

d
djjack 08.04.20

JOKERIVAN
I say what is written in the quest description in the game says Geralt in the game. In fact, it is not critical.

s
slipknot326 08.04.20

On Skellige is full of them.

d
dimon-alfa 08.04.20

Citric
no, there belohvost. If you tell the customer that it's not a dragon, it is you money cheated (supposedly there belohvost he could kill)

V
Vitaliy Kr 08.04.20

Yes, it is impossible skin Draconids find or creature to tear off this skin will crafteda have Armorsmith in the tab Craft! Requires 5 chitin shells and 2 reinforced skin, chitinous shells, it is possible to examining different skins and eggs of monsters, you need to check also the armorer or blacksmith in the tab Disassemble

Y
YNM 08.04.20

To find maybe, but they come across very rarely. Apparently, with some special draconians (perhaps only with quest). So either buy or craft.