3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MikuHadsune 08.04.20 11:22 pm

Why all the buns and exclusives for the PS? (Destiny 2)

ELENA DROZDOVA
The exclusivity will last like a year, and the gun is yourself. In the game lots of guns is not worse and even better. Take the snipe in the high slot is not very good. practical. better to take the rocket launcher or the exotic shotgun acarids. Where it would be useful on bosses than this gun. And the gun with the change of polarities and so it is. Hard light is called. Slot energy weapons!
PS Now would be one gun to cry...
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slipnot6 08.04.20

I fully support MikuHadsune , topic - a blatant provocation, especially in beginning of the video where the commentator says that Bungie did with the PC players...
And the design is so-so, I did not like it.

M
MikuHadsune 08.04.20

Slipnot6
Sense the topic is not just because the exclusivity is temporary. On my PC everything is always delayed coming out. No... you can of course was to release destiny 2 a year, but I think it's better to plop a pair of exclusive temporarily than a year to wait for the game.
And what not to be unfounded, here's proof of the temporality of the exclusive. 0:05
Spoiler

S
Slipnot6 08.04.20

MikuHadsune
Yeah, see, at least until the fall of 2018. Thank you all correctly, with proof. And the theme of a real stuffing.
In principle, you can understand the developers needs something to interest the owners of the console, because technically the PC version is much more attractive, a lot of people thinking about buying it for that platform.
As I understand it, weapons for pre-order Cold heart is also for some time was exclusive, and the expiration began to dramatise with exotic engrams, unless of course I'm not confused(seems to be in some kind of review heard).

H
Hanzo666 08.04.20

ELENA DROZDOVA
Report for the provocation of you.