3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20 11:22 pm

Battles via the console (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Has anyone tried to arrange battles via the console?For example,Regency v.s. nelfy?
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
SwedovSandr 08.04.20

[Denis]
)) It's not a strategy... This, I think there is in the game

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20

SwedovSandr
In the fall 4 did wall to wall.I found this video:

In Novigrad there are guards on a Wild Hunt responds,Beclere – no.In the game there is a war,but no military action.

g
garborivski52 08.04.20

This game is not like, but it would be interesting)

S
SwedovSandr 08.04.20

[Denis]
The idea of - self-indulgence. In the Witcher 3 blood and so full of.... The game is only about the war, but NOT ABOUT WAR AND BATTLES

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20

SwedovSandr
No step right?Any step left?)Well,okay,I still don't have enough,I have time to play bad,and who has passed it backwards and forwards?I think I'm not the only one who doesn't notice the war in the game.I just have not found a way how to drive warring parties Rezantsev and Ilfov in the console.It would be possible to fill in the empty spaces on the map)

A
Artur27507 08.04.20

Also thought about it. I would like to put Eredine against Detlaff.

M
Mortaliss 08.04.20

saw one of this video there dude sesaonal a bunch of bears,so maybe somehow possible

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20

Artur27507
Eredine yesterday I Spawner,but Detlaff I have not found.

A
Artur27507 08.04.20

[Denis]
In any case, they will try to kill GG and not each other.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20

Artur27507
Well,Yes).The first kicked Geralt receives.Also yesterday, hundreds of warriors of the Wild Hunt has secpanel,the herd only for Geralt running around,NPCs are not touched)

D
Detlaff 08.04.20

[Denis]
May cause Detlaff
spawn(Dettlaff_vampire)
Bat-spawn(Dettlaff)

s
strong.play 08.04.20

[Denis]
No I do not think.Although it would be nice to see)))for Example the fight for the bridge in Velenje and?Well, I'm rather more interested with the guards to fight gender Skellige (guards)Cut.Run lutau all!!!! And the idea is good.Sorry that is not an added feature of the simulator wall to wall)))and the truth About the herd only for Geralt runs and other touches((

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 08.04.20

guys, of course you can descriptively stotyschmilenov of novigrada against datetimedelta of Ilfov... (...La, why???) but before you engage in digital Masturbation, just try to understand the concept of the world game. if you can read - read the first couple books in the series (more on desire and ability).
for not able and not willing to read will explain on fingers. probably even one, on average. the concept of the world of the Witcher is not about the world (where war, plague, devastation, elves and other famine), it is about the witch on the letter G and his efforts to defend their principles in a world in which... (see above). it is the desire of someone not quite human, to remain human in a world where to be human zapadlo (damn modern society is like). everything else is not even secondary, it's somewhere beyond the narrative.
well, I do not understand for the life of me, the desire to transform the conceptual world of the game stupid attraction to bots and bots vs bots, and bots to bots win bots,bots and bots are not defeated, could be bots, and bots, bots defeated, could fall into zaboty a world in which bots... (Cola urine, start again)
but if this has some meaning, do not take the trouble to explain me stupid, what's the buzz. however, any crank with the letter M, posing as d'artagnan (I fight just because I'm fighting for) and claiming that I scriptue because I scriptui, for the essence of the script in the script and the script is the highest manifestation of the script, so do not blame me, will be perceived as udac with the letter H

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20

Detlaff
It will be useful to practice)

strong.play
The guards via console add?

blackdoctorblackdoctor
I'm interested in the reaction of the bots against bots,how smart AI.

s
strong.play 08.04.20

[Denis]
No Denis direct fit and provoke and beat them.The main thing with these loot drops)))