3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kote220 03.10.19 03:52 am

Questions about oil (SimCity (2013))

I'm new to SimCity.Just yesterday started playing.Town I with oil.2 questions:

1)does the oil money, if only to build the tower? Or crude oil you only need to sell to neighbors or use for example in a power plant?

2)If you create a game, I chose a private game, then go out to sell oil only neighboring gradam that I have and rebuild? And that I have now, one large tower and a warehouse full of crude oil.Where to put it-I don't know.There is also an oil plant, and she never recycles, and the electricity I have more than enough.
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mister bardak 03.10.19

the oil is sold from the warehouse to the world market.

K
Kote220 03.10.19

And coal it is also possible to sell?

M
Mister bardak 03.10.19

No, the coal should be riding on ahead to send for the anthem of Honduras.

Are you kidding me???

Than coal from oil must be different?

E
Eldaner1 03.10.19

for all the resources you need to build warehouses. they are imported (for the subsequent transfer of machines to the factories), exported (no matter where taken), or stored until needed.
in this e-mail.station (coal, oil) are procured directly from the air, and a recycling plant convert waste into resources (which modules deliver). processing with the benefit of 2 ways - the factory (for this special processing.cars are equipped) or on sale (i.e. on the warehouse in the export mode)

M
Maksim Kursin 03.10.19

Guys tell me the oil trucks won't deliver it to the oil plant. First delivered, and now is not

E
ElenchakDaniil 03.10.19

Maxim Kursin
Maybe it's because of traffic jams in the city.I was so.Try to establish a power plant near the warehouse with oil,helped me.If not,then make the global supply of oil.The building will need to change the check mark.