3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NovoAgain 08.04.20 11:26 pm

If you give up the money Em Gyra and not going to Vizim with CRIS (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I understand that this topic is trite, but after a long search, the answer I never found. The fact that I'm finished the storyline. I have completed all five uslovii (http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_kontsovki_v_igre_vse-144637/)WH didn't take the money from the Emperor, but on an island in the Vizim along with CRIS I go. According to the blog, the link which I left above, in order for CRIS became Empress, you need to go with her to Vizim. Does this mean that my end CRIS will still be vedmochka? In the quest with Dijkstras I adopted the side of Tyler Roche.
18 Comments
Sort by:
L
LarsJunFan 08.04.20

Don't send to Engaru. Otherwise, she will become Empress. Because Imgur will convince her one way or another.

B
BarackKamacho 08.04.20

interesting I guess to play by the guide,but in General, Yes,since in vizim was not vedmochka will become a wholly-owned

K
Krrrva 08.04.20

If you went with her to Amhara and supported by Roche that she will become Empress, if not have gone along with it to Amhara, it will be vedmochka and no matter you took the money or not (unless of course the other points for the good ending followed)

A
Artur27507 08.04.20

You otkazalsa money Em Gyra not go to Vizim with CRIS, oddly enough.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20

LarsJunFan
Don't send to Engaru. Otherwise, she will become Empress. Because Imgur will convince her one way or another.
Twice went to Engaru,but did not take the money.First, the bad ending is received,then for the sake of a good beat from the battle at kaer-morhen the.CRIS I have vedmochka

h
h-H-h 08.04.20

[Denis] wrote:
Twice went to Engaru,but did not take the money.First, the bad ending is received,then for the sake of a good beat from the battle at kaer-morhen the.CRIS I have vedmochka
well, if the leg Dijkstra not break and to say about a candidate that is about CRIS, start up quest, kill Radovid to take the side of the Rocher and get the Empress

h
h-H-h 08.04.20

LarsJunFan wrote:
no! lead her to him not so scary, it all depends what you do with radovica and whose side will accept, if you choose Dijkstra CRIS vedmochka if Roche, CRIS Empress, everything depends on the progress of the war, and who will win and who will win it we decide.

W
Widukind 08.04.20

NovoAgain
and where did the quest with Destroy if you didn't go with CRIS to Amharu? Quest the assassination of Radovid runs only if Geralt went to Vizim together with CRIS. So you messed up with your savegame

N
NovoAgain 08.04.20

Widukind
But...no. I had the quest with Deystroy, CRIS will not drove. I have not messed up. The quest with Deystroy can travel to the Emperor. Moreover, the quest with trip will be revealed later. And the conspiracy will be in the form of side quest.

N
NovoAgain 08.04.20

BarackKamacho
Thank you for the advice, but I don't have from the start played for Hyde. Besides, I wanted to make CRIS vedmochka, really like about a lot of endings I knew until the passing game, as they have zapolonili wherever possible. So yeah, the guides I'm interested. A great irony, bro.

P
PunisherAA 08.04.20

stsite foam, CRIS vedmochka, and Geralt with Triss in Kovir

P
PunisherAA 08.04.20

as Dijkstra invalid on two legs))))

W
Widukind 08.04.20

NovoAgain
before the battle of kaer Morhen is seed to quest Thaler (he generally has no effect), after the battle there is a choice to go/not to go to Vizim, then the mere attempt on Rodovid (if went). In General, some strange things you write. Where, for example, the game says that Vizim this island? I don't recall that

N
NovoAgain 08.04.20

Widukind
Lol, I anything about Vizim did not. The fact Sean: it's a fact - my attempt at Radovid absolutely, CRIS vedmochka, Dijkstra killed

R
Rywlan 08.04.20

Widukind wrote:
and where did the quest with Destroy if you didn't go with CRIS to Amharu? Quest the assassination of Radovid runs only if Geralt went to Vizim together with CRIS. So you messed up with your savegame
Quest the assassination of Radovid runs in any case. No matter you went with CRIS to Amharu or not.

W
Widukind 08.04.20

NovoAgain
Yes, I checked, you're right, my mistake. Starts quest to kill Radovid, if not to go to Amhara. And somehow Geralt also says that Emhyr me himself he said that he wanted to abdicate in favor of the daughter", which looks a bit strange: when and where could he have Geralt say? Logic, as usual in the story of the Witcher, not good

S
SemyStall 08.04.20

Widukind
Quest to kill Radovid will start only if you merge plans Amhara Dijkstra. For everything else, this quest will not appear.

W
Widukind 08.04.20

SemyStall
Yes, it is clear from branching dialogue. Looks strange that Geralt know about the plans Amhara in that case, if we're not going to the Emperor