3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrKarlLogan 08.04.20 11:27 pm

Error after upgrade 1.0.5 (Doubles papyri, etc.) (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

After yesterday's update to version 1.0.5 is now 2 annoying problems:
1. Duplicated papyrus a ray of hope 26 number. And now he's listed as failed, although at the time of the update, all 25 of the papyri were closed. Papyrus to solve is unreal, because in the place of his clues are nothing.
Who faced a similar problem (want to understand whether the mass is new or isolated case), and if who faced, I managed to solve it?
2. Sometimes the task Reda falls to the ground, feet 250-300. Restarting the game solves the problem, but all the same spoils impression.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abarmot90 08.04.20

Sebastian2010
You're in every thread I wrote this stuff. You about that NO one will ANSWER

a
assyy nuar 08.04.20

Sebastian2010
who cares, the job listed as passed or not, you do have nuts with these games

s
snejen 08.04.20

But after update always

v
vitalik2187836 08.04.20

Sebastian2010
Job Reda, falling under the map was a long time ago, you just were lucky not to meet such. I, for example, was more than once.
And about papyrus - look on ubi forums, only in English of course, if there is a topic with this question, and it is popular, it is likely that it will decide either in the next patch, or when creating a ticket in support.

M
MrCenturion 08.04.20

On the English forums the problem is confirmed. Also I write that the bug does not allow to take achivku Old habits.

v
vitalik2187836 08.04.20

MrCenturion
Huh, odd, this patch somehow many problems brought. Fortunately I was playing and now waiting for a new test of the gods.

L
Lesha Bogumil 2.0 08.04.20

But just duplicated the papyrus and to unravel it is not possible, it's a shame that achivka old habits is not available