3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Ya Betmen 08.04.20 11:27 pm

Slow in any case. (Borderlands 2)

In General the thing. Regardless of settings, whether it is the minimal salary for 1080p/720p or maximum speed in the same resolution, fps squats to 19-20. In the inventory all a disaster, subsidence of up to 10-15. Have propodal here on the forums, came across this:
Spoilerville increase FPS in the game: sacrifice stupid black cartoon outline.
1. - Go here C:\Users\___\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\Config
2. - Find and open the WillowEngine.ini
3. Looking For DefaultPostProcessName =WillowEngineMaterials.WillowScenePostProcess
4. - Change in DefaultPostProcessName =EngineMaterials.ScenePostProcess
5. - Jump and rejoice.Did. Sense 0!!
You know, I have a PC not so hot, but sorry, the great and terrible graffinity Kruzis 3 2013 and that's going at my max speed, and he later came. This is what is so terrible optimization the second Boards???
23 Comments
Sort by:
b
balu36327 08.04.20

Download a different version, such as 1.8.0 or 1.8.3 . Seems all is working. And no need for any brutal fps improvements and other garbage.

N
Nikel2 08.04.20

Manhunt1908
likely some repak cha curve,it is on my decrepit laptop with g310m went with 22-30 fps on minimal,and physics in the settings is turned off,AMD it is not very friendly

c
choa 08.04.20

Manhunt1908
Fiziks in the settings on low costs? Limit FPS in the settings off?

Y
Ya Betmen 08.04.20

balu36327
Nikel2
Yes by the way forgot to write, is a steam license, Windows 8.1 64-bit.
choa
Fiziks on the low costs. Don't know can really it at all the hardware to cut down?

c
choa 08.04.20

Manhunt1908
Try it. Most likely business in it. Pretty much the complaint, the Board simply because there is nothing more to slow down.

Y
Ya Betmen 08.04.20

choa
I agree, there's nothing more special. But how to do it?

c
choa 08.04.20

Manhunt1908
in the driver settings to switch PhysX from GPU to CPU. If AMD then look for a problem is in something else.

Y
Ya Betmen 08.04.20

choa
Yes the HD 6870. The search engine tried, in the course of it only on low you can put...that is sad.

J
Jeff-xxx 08.04.20

Manhunt1908
Available for PhysX effects options are Low, Medium, and High. And in between there are the following key differences:
Low: all the PhysX effects are disabled. This will remain the main physics effects, which is the responsibility of the Central processor, without the changes brought by use of PhysX technology. You almost never see the blood (and other fluids), realistic moving curtains, various fragments and sparks after the explosions.

Medium: most of the PhysX effects on NVIDIA graphics cards will be included. However, the number of fragments will be small. Weak will manifest these effects and liquid substances: when shooting at enemies the blood from them will be sprayed according to the standard technique. Also in many scenes there is little presence of the fabric, and the structure will become much easier.

High: the game will see all the GPU PhysX effects. Now, they will appear on the screen very often and in all its glory.

Y
Ya Betmen 08.04.20

Jeff-xxx
But even if you put on Low, falling to 17-20 fps..

N
Nikel2 08.04.20

Manhunt1908
and fall you have a constant or it manifests over time and is as it were waves

Y
Ya Betmen 08.04.20

Nikel2
Waves. Mostly 30-32 fps, and like shooting so 19-22 fps.

N
Nikel2 08.04.20

Manhunt1908
as far as I know the graphics card is overheating, you may skip beats,others like the laptop was,download what thread a program for monitoring the temperature of the GPU it is desirable that it is also a graph like in task Manager drew,and during the subsidence break a game and Posmotri th there vidyuhi going on ie first launch the app know where she che is looking what is the temperature in idle,then I turn off and start the game, the temperature above 90 is bad if above 100 and that during long-term operation in such conditions it may be screwed

Y
Ya Betmen 08.04.20

Nikel2
But it's not the temperature of all the rules, above 70 does not happen. 60-65 mostly.

N
Nikel2 08.04.20

Manhunt1908
well then, don't know,reinstall or update the video driver preferably with a clean install,rearrange Windu for one game hardly anyone will want

V
Vovan21 08.04.20

Waves. Mostly 30-32 fps, and like shooting so 19-22 fps.Download a different Repack I have the exact same crap was with black Ops.

Y
Ya Betmen 08.04.20

Vovan21
I have steam license.

A
AT_Sagor 08.04.20

Manhunt1908
By the way, remembered a strange feature: some appear significant subsidence fps is on the latest version of the game, although it adds such stuff as Chinese localization. So try to get a little on the older version (1.8.2, if memory serves). Immediately precede the response question: for the Steam version how do not the latest version - don't know; maybe there will be experts.

P
Palych Rokov 08.04.20

same thing, the computer profile and inhibits the vile in any case, and regardless of the graphics settings, the lag 20-30 fps, what are they doing? in borderlends prequel the same garbage

Y
Ya Betmen 08.04.20

I suppose the whole thing in a wonderful drivers, which cut Invidia performance of old games, another explanation can not find.