3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20 11:27 pm

What resolution are You playing?

1680x1050
163 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 08.04.20

DartMaul
What is the question?

Spoilers Skyrim like how this ratio is maintained if in the config to set the resolution. And there are still program Flawless Widescreen, which established. But in Skyrim effect rubyogo eyes - the objects on the sides as if rasstayutsya in the center appear normal. I understand, it is necessary to adjust the FOV. I just don't know what values to prescribe. Googled never googled anything.

I
IAmDark 08.04.20

1400x900

N
NorthernSky 08.04.20

Amd

s
smile437 08.04.20

1280 x 1024

7Rain7 08.04.20

320 x 240

S
Sergey741 08.04.20

1680 x 1050

D
DartMaul 08.04.20

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Well for starters, these permissions fish eye is always there. The reason is that on its own the scene is round (well, roughly speaking, you are not standing in front of a flat wall, on which is painted a scene, you're standing inside the cylinder, on the inner surface of which it is drawn), which allows you to turn the picture. In other words, the higher the FoV the more fish-eye.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20

-Sergey Viktorovich-
no. And why should it?)
Theoretically,Yes.I such resolution saw,the picture is stretched horizontally

-
-SK.art- 08.04.20

DartMaul
Well for starters, these permissions fish eye is always there.

nothing of the sort! In doing light, GTA 5, assassin unity, bioshok infinity farkray 4 - it's not there. There is a solution that works correctly. There is no distortion.

In other words, the higher the FoV the more fish-eye.

turns out, it is necessary to reduce. I'll try. Thank you.

[Denis]
Theoretically,Yes.I such resolution saw,the picture is stretched horizontally

what kind of image is it? Desk? So, probably it is necessary to monitor to configure the options so the image is displayed as is, i.e. 1:1. By default, in my example, is broad. Maybe it's like the desktop picture distorts, I don't know. I just got into options monitor, configure, set 1:1.

D
DartMaul 08.04.20

-Sergey Viktorovich-
nothing of the sort!
Well, maybe like in Skyrim, no, but actually there is, if you look closely)
I'm at home, especially botescu Skyrim, is not ready to comment in detail.

turns out, it is necessary to reduce. I'll try. Thank you.
Fish eye it's not a bug, it's a feature)
And to buy wide Monique and then reduce the fov makes no sense.
What is the fov, it's actually a zoom, otherwise it would violate the aspect ratio. However, if it were not fish eye then the fov would be too strongly influenced by the review at the top. Fish eye distorts the aspect ratio on the corners of the screen to the center to observe simultaneously an acceptable review height and aspect ratio, and on the edges pull the picture on the monitor. In other words to minimize the fish eye you need to choose a fov, wherein fov/height review = aspect ratio of the resolution of the monitor.
As you probably understand, all of the above is described with reference to a situation when the game has a reference to the height. However, in some games the binding is to the width, or even to a fixed aspect ratio that can provide appropriate challenges. Maybe with Skyrim this garbage happens.

put 1:1
Same here. Otherwise sometimes you can see that my face moves, like the famous character one console Saga)

-
-SK.art- 08.04.20

DartMaul
put 1:1

oops. I lied. I put the parameter source.) There's a bunch of settings for these...

Fish eye it's not a bug, it's a feature)

to hell this feature. stuff what..

P
Podvipodvertov 08.04.20

600 x 400

O
OakSorcerer 08.04.20

Set myself recently my old sams 1680 x 1050, full HD my old man pulls.

A
Aips95 08.04.20

1280x1024, don't like shirokoformatnye would be selling a square, but with higher resolution, you would. And lag will be more probably...

C
Cold light 08.04.20

1920*1080

M
Mike02 08.04.20

1600x900

M
MunchkiN 616 08.04.20

[Denis]
The image on this Monica is not stretched horizontally in the form of an ellipse?
in most games Fauve 90 and therefore less significant perspective distortion in this ratio will not. and by and large it does not stretch and distortion of the beam angle of the plane monitor to an imaginary plane in the scene.
it is that stretching of the interface or the image itself in most games should be avoided.

A
AMAKUS 08.04.20

Mostly at 1920x1080, but sometimes at 5120x2880...

d
dobro4insky 08.04.20

M
MelShlemming 08.04.20

1366*768