3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
ministr-s 03.10.19 03:53 am

Need something cheap and cheerful to the sound on the PC

Prompt who than uses, or that it is better to take 2.1 to 3500 R for PC now are the usual perdelki, but would like that sound was more or less normal, all sorts of twists added the type of bluetooth is not required.
27 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 03.10.19

ministr-s
What soundcard, City shop where you want?
Look on CRAIGSLIST Microlab SOLO-2. For 3000 seen.

P
Petruxinson 03.10.19

ministr-s
Used acoustics from Chinese firms Vigoole. Overall the sound quality was OK, but there soundcard ESI U24XL pulled, and they sounded so-so. You would suggest to watch something from Microlab or Sven. Power is what is needed, or a key factor in the price?

K
KillKammbest 03.10.19

edifier r2600 top speakers for its price. If you have Craigslist in your city then take, will not regret.

D
Dogmit 03.10.19

ministr-s
BOSE on credit take will not regret it

M
MuSStafA 03.10.19

edifier r2600 discontinued. Model-the successor sound quality even worse because of the small speakers. The price tag of a horse for multimedia speakers pulsed power supply. Choose from Sven and mikrolab, although will have to understand that the money they give.

m
meagarry 03.10.19

For the company itself took sven 702.
Compared with the basic acoustics of edifier 2700 - awful, of course. But to play once or twice a month in front of a monitor or enable the video on YouTube - enough.
Among the new for the money a revelation to wait is hardly worth it.
So, despite what you column. If for occasional use - read the reviews yeah buy some Sony/Microlab/edifier. But if you plan to use as main and play music/movies - it is necessary to increase the budget, IMHO. Well, or something of used to try to prise.
With limited budget, perhaps the best option is to buy a used/muztsentr with aux. It will be better than new multimedia speakers in the same price.

T
Torkvist 03.10.19

meagarry wrote:
For the company itself took sven 702.
Well, it's 2.0, and the man wants 2.1, we can togge Sven to take a look at this model SPS-821, 40 watt, sound polzovali happy. Well, or offers of Microlab to see this model Microlab FC 330 more expensive, but more powerful or that's simple Microlab M-520.

m
meagarry 03.10.19

Torkvist
Torkvist wrote:
a man wants a 2.1,
hmm... shouldn't they be worse than 2.0 for the same money? for if even in 2.0 sound normal for 3000 not to buy a 2.1 would be even more sad. only boomkat will. but why?

s
saa0891 03.10.19

Better ears normal take,although if the column principle is another matter.

P
Petruxinson 03.10.19

meagarry
I think if a person asks for help to select 2.1, it is they need and most likely he needs to bancali. Sounds to me like Microlab Pro 2/3, but they are no longer available, if only b/u to look for or Sven SPS-821 is also good acoustics.

K
Kardion 03.10.19

meagarry wrote:
shouldn't they be worse than 2.0 for the same money?
by far the 2.1 is better than 2.0. Since SAB, albeit a small with a built-in asiacom - give volume and liveliness to the sound. the frequency balance you can patch into EQ. In any case, it's not the beeping of a computer, if not to sway the window, it is possible to find a good sound quality in this price range.

M
MuSStafA 03.10.19

Petruxinson wrote:
Sven SPS-821 is also good acoustics.
Very similar to the once hit 820 th. I think SPS821 is a bit of a facelift. I looked at pictures, looks expensive due to the trim under the veneer. Photo of satellite loudspeakers pleasantly surprised. Magnets are large, not saved: https://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2019/07/4f21d899559792e8797a39db05c8e3b4.jpg

m
meagarry 03.10.19

Kardion wrote:
gives volume and liveliness to the sound.
in columns 3 thousand? the volume and vividness of sound?
Kardion wrote:
it's not the beeping of a computer
just what they are.

P
Petruxinson 03.10.19

MuSStafA wrote:
And the satellites really good, I think the problems with high they do not have, have of course the middle to listen to. Maybe a photo of Saba is in the analysis, to look that there inside there?

K
Kardion 03.10.19

meagarry wrote:
in columns 3 thousand? the volume and vividness of sound?
and that sub bottoms chtoli will not give?!? Any bottoms there will be more than without a sub. And Nizami this is a completely different sound. Bottoms and detail - everything you need for sound. High polyubasu will, middle usually cheap not a fountain, but you can pull up, as mentioned earlier, EQ. Detailing Svinov normal, how many met the speaker Swarovski. For the money, if you have speakers with a subwoofer, nothing to think about, definitely need to look for the subwoofer. This toy normally pogamat, to watch a film, and electronic music normal listen to (trance, chill or something similar).

M
MuSStafA 03.10.19

Well, you give... you want cool detail - will buy Ust and speakers for 60K but still buy them DAC to it you all I tdataserver (especially your wallet).
Not in the segment up to 3 thousand nothing killer sound. Of course there will be compromises. Your choice in 90% of cases will be reduced to Sven/mikrolab/edifier.

T
Torkvist 03.10.19

Don't know who out there wants a cool detail, the vehicle need replacement tweeters for PC and a budget. Here is what 2.0 2.1 what's in this budget will be about the same, but if you play a game or a movie to watch then the sub is just the way. That's not a big review on ivanovskoy the acoustics, man, too, for the PC took http://bazaroved.ru/obzor-akusticheskoj-sistemy-2-1-sven-sps-821/

K
Kardion 03.10.19

MuSStafA wrote:
Your choice in 90% of cases will be reduced to Sven/mikrolab/edifier
I would even say or Sven, or Edik. Microlab for me it does not hold.
After computer tweeters, the music from the speakers for 3tys. and even with the subwoofer will seem angelic singing and in incredible detail. Speak for yourself.

P
Petruxinson 03.10.19

MuSStafA wrote:
Not in the segment up to 3 thousand nothing killer sound. Of course there will be compromises. Your choice in 90% of cases will be reduced to Sven/mikrolab/edifier.
And the sound they will all be about the same. In this budget specific differences in acoustics will not. So choose according to its appearance, it is advisable to listen to systems from three manufacturers personally.

M
MuSStafA 03.10.19

Petruxinson wrote:
And the sound they will all be about the same. In this budget specific differences in acoustics will not.
Exactly. The sound quality you need to achieve backspin software Eqs and that on the integrated Realtek controller. Using the equalizer can be significantly balance frequency on the speakers. And if you play music and make videos at the appropriate bitrate, the sound even on a budget columns will be not worse than home music systems.