3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metr72 08.04.20 11:29 pm

Technical problems and their solution (Star Wars: Republic Commando)

Do not load sohranenki what to do version Platinum 1cd!
200 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zharkovich aka Agent Smit 08.04.20

1)Reinstall the game.
2)If that fails,hit the computer.
3)If does not help,do the following.
Take a drive and floor it.
Then shards of esche on the floor.
And so about 10 times.
Go buy a new disk.

F
FenrIX_666 08.04.20

And he realized that human stupidity is not curable...

2GTA Man
a) climb into some kind of smart 'folder', save chtol svetica... actually there are looking for your profile (name). And removed so the Russian letters, if were are leaving Latin
b) If the add fiction/does not help, then describe in detail what the error is.

M
Metr72 08.04.20

Listen to real people all sohranenki work thank you very much!Not that this first crap advise!!!!!!!!!!!

R
Russgard 08.04.20

People pliizz for a while, I want in on the play grid, well, you just have to tap a network of Internet - tried to run any servers, but useless, they do not run, I click and nothing for a WHILE!! please чо4у on the grid!!

B
Boland 08.04.20

Ate you have pirates, the network game you broke off, not working and will not work, but if the license, then write to those, too.

r
r0b0tf00t 08.04.20

In General at me such problem: Decided to set this funny action game, but when I started to play I noticed that the corpses disappear instantly, not even time for the earth to fall, and had not disappeared. In the Internet for this reason guys are not found, who can met the such?
P. S. please fix, I enjoy the game:(

B
Boland 08.04.20

vetalker
Try reinstall, maybe it installed incorrectly. Try to climb in the settings. If you can install from another drive.

r
r0b0tf00t 08.04.20

Reset, it did not help, same thing:((( dead propodaet:(((

B
Boland 08.04.20

I don't know, try another disk to take, or in the settings all to the max to deliver.

r
r0b0tf00t 08.04.20

not the Necati, I play on max, tried on low and in windowed... I will back in wood paravirt...

B
Boland 08.04.20

vetalker
Most likely you just have a pirates of burning. Try to download/buy another disk. Or take litsuhu, it's as if I'm not mistaken on the website Lucas arts, worth$ 19.99, not so much. But it will have crack to look.

r
r0b0tf00t 08.04.20

So I'm with this pirate before and played=)

d
daftCAT7 08.04.20

Maybe because of the crack.

T
Ted 08.04.20

And computer the same???

B
Boland 08.04.20

vetalker
Can be driver vidyuhi not friendly.

r
r0b0tf00t 08.04.20

the comp is the same... only the wood all updated... picking wood vidyuhi and guys are not nakovyryat...

B
Boland 08.04.20

Well, I don't know.
The disk is the same.
The comp is the same.
The wood of the latter.
Maybe the problem is in the system?

T
Ted 08.04.20

Yeah. Windows what????

r
r0b0tf00t 08.04.20

Windows XP SP-2 , the most common... a month ago I put... shorter should not be poopy because it all clean...
...try native fire wood from some...

B
Boland 08.04.20

Write if that will help.