3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
morg3n 08.04.20 11:30 pm

I wanted to ask about the trainers (Resident Evil: Revelations 2)

in General, flipping through screens in the heart of the community and came across this guy http://steamcommunity.com/id/SmeksBR can be seen that the time winds , but it has all 3 star gun , I felt sorry that I have one 3 star in 70 hours and decided to find a trainer or cheat in order not to waste time knocking , but to no avail , mainly trainers I've come across give endless life , gold , ammo and chtt In General wanted to know , do you know where I can download , MB this the saves or something ,thanks in advance . If not difficult it is a reference .
11 Comments
Sort by:
m
morg3n 08.04.20

s
snejen 08.04.20

https://www.cheathappens.com/20586-PC-Resident_Evil_Revelations_2_cheats

m
morg3n 08.04.20

snejen
it's the usual trainer (9

s
snejen 08.04.20

gopin1 And exactly what you need,a saved game,cheat mod,the other trainer?

i
imitator26 08.04.20

gopin1 wrote:
it is seen that the time winds
Do not cheat you time the incentive, except to run at least SAM and wrap will be in real time. 24 hours a day.

m
morg3n 08.04.20

imitator26
are you talking about? he has 3 games at once Robit ,but I did not ask about it (9

m
morg3n 08.04.20

snejen
anything that will give me a 3-star gun )0

i
imitator26 08.04.20

gopin1
Well, who's stopping you to download the application tipo SAM to run three games and let them work a month without turning off. Repeat cheat in real time.

m
morg3n 08.04.20

imitator26
aaawww dude , what are we talking about? what is the cheat? alooo .Are you talking about???? Here it is about the trainer and not cheat craaaaack .You're strange .

i
imitator26 08.04.20

gopin1
You yourself realized that a hat box? Looking for something he did not know what...... About oddities, I would argue.
gopin1 wrote:
it is seen that the time winds
Form the right question, or edit it, and dunno on the moon.

m
morg3n 08.04.20

imitator26
dude , I wrote about the cheat in question to show that he was not knocked out these guns myself maybe not playing , and got their way I don't know the type of trainer and TT , you're weird all the same . In General, the forgotten man \[T]/