3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 03.10.19 03:53 am

How fast to pump? (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

How to apnut the level of the hero? And then I want to play a fully equipped hero with all cards max level. In the complete superiority seldom take a hero, therefore pumping a long sho scribe, in the battle of heroes Varick as there are stupid players are stronger in terms of throughput and blunt quenched in Troy one and then run to 3 or 4 for the next.MB is a Ruse and what may be the game for stock Persian is vnature pain.
11 Comments
Sort by:
p
pjankv 03.10.19

heroes against villains, there is in any case a large number of points will get well and do not have any restrictions, the only problem is that it is not always desired character can take, but the superiority in any case not better.

S
Serega666 03.10.19

pjankv
sorry for the 1 on 1, and mode 2 on 2 poorly made, not every time favorite Persian take NONSENSE

p
pjankv 03.10.19

Serega666's
I'm talking about the 4x4 mode said
in 2v2 made by the League system, for what XS

v
vitalik76 03.10.19

To quickly pump, it is necessary to catch the moments of in-game events. Often on the weekends in certain modes sometimes double or triple the experience. It was then possible for one hero to pump to the max in less than one day.

S
Serega666 03.10.19

vitalik76
and how do you know? about events

A
ArmandoX 03.10.19

Serega666's
For example, from the Twitter developers or holders to date.

L
Lich UndeadKing 03.10.19

Serega666's
Go to the group in the VC there for a month in advance is usually all painted.

c
clawclaw 03.10.19

Shake in place with double experience

v
vitalik76 03.10.19

Serega666's wrote:
and how do you know? about events
The source is here battlefront-forums.ea.com/categories/ star-wars-battlefront-news (space in the link, delete) there are usually threads are created with a calendar of events for the next month. But everything is in English.

C
Capellimestari 01.02.21

Greetings from 2021.
I will add that weapons can be quickly pumped in co-op mode, where everyone gets an impressive amount of frags per game. Moreover, the weapon seems to have a different opening order, that is, the "lower" variant - E11D and a heavy machine gun, as well as an officer's blaster, which is similar to the pneumatic Izh - will open first.

B
BlankIC 20.01.23

in 2023, all methods are already irrelevant for pumping heroes?