3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St_PivPav 08.04.20 11:33 pm

Your favorite car in the game and why? (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012))

I like the Nissan GT-R, probably because of the Nissan - Almera..
On the GT-R in my life, I would certainly love to have a ride, not to mention the fact that it would be like this in everyday life! Many cars of course has not yet been found, but the fact that there is this unit - the closest.. (own-but it pass).
70 Comments
Sort by:
L
L1000s 08.04.20

Marussia B2
Here and explains everything.

L
L1000s 08.04.20

+Lamborghini Countach
Mclaren mp4-12c

m
mh10jr 08.04.20

Porsche 911 Carrera S, because Keranen

h
hitrov2011 08.04.20

lexus lfa

d
demoncool07 08.04.20

Lancer

x
xAndrewx 08.04.20

SRT Viper

F
Flying Banana 08.04.20

The V12 Vantage

R
RIKO_ 08.04.20

GT-R egoist :) I love...

_
_MerG_ 08.04.20

Subarik and Marusya

k
ko4ur3d 08.04.20

ARIEL

R
Ruslan_61 08.04.20

Lamborghini Aventador

i
ilikeporsche 08.04.20

As they say on taste and color... Always preferred the Porsche 911.

K
Kaktuz97 08.04.20

I have 3 cars:
1.Aventador
2. Lancer EVO
3.MP4-12C

T
TIGERblacK 08.04.20

Of those that are still open like the Lambo Gallardo in lime color.

[
[doktor] 08.04.20

I've found the Marussia B2, very much, pumped full with all route options. Flies like a fighter, control the height, you can normally start up in a controlled drift. With the cops fun fun at all! :)

Found another GT-R Egoist, now win at the Marusya one of the blacklist and want to try on Nissan, in the parameters he looks better stock Marousi. By the way, does anyone know GT-R Egoist only in the game is?

F
FoXtrot777 08.04.20

The Marussia B2. Behind the wheel of this machine are experiencing the same feelings as in T-90 or at the helm of the Mi-28 in Battlefield 3.I want to punish the careless foe again and again. All the bosses of the top 10 swallow the dust and admire the view of my rear bumper.

C
Chestnut 08.04.20

Almost starting a Porsche 911, I don't need more - the main thing that was yellow) . Since childhood, I love this series. But unfortunately,the game progressing have to change((

r
rigg74ru 08.04.20

Lamborghini Aventador, Lamborghini Gallardo, Mclaren MP4-12C,Mercedes Benz SL 65 AMG well, like everything))

G
Gamer_game 08.04.20

As they say on the fan each machine:)huge selection,you want to try a Mustang but will never change on any car:)that's a pity that removed what was in the old MW when you go to the car in a skid the tires float and this can be seen as shifting the wheel and the tire almost on the spot,that's why I loved the old MW:)NEVER gonna CHANGE ON THIS MACHINE:)friends call me a lover of tractors but agree that to have your own tractor like this:)all the luck in the passing game:):)

G
Gamer_game 08.04.20

As they say on the fan each machine:)huge selection,you want to try a Mustang but will never change on any car:)that's a pity that removed what was in the old MW when you go to the car in a skid the tires float and this can be seen as shifting the wheel and the tire almost on the spot,that's why I loved the old MW:)NEVER gonna CHANGE ON THIS MACHINE:)friends call me a lover of tractors but agree that to have your own tractor like this:)all the luck in the passing game:):)