3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wolikde 08.04.20 11:34 pm

Using someone else's save ? (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Good afternoon everyone.

Have a problem. Passed HZD. Unfortunately I deleted the saves (wanted to sell Curling), I Bought the DLC. No desire to pump your character to level 30. Can anyone help /suggest. Is it possible to use someone else's save game where the game has already been passed ? That would begin to place DLTS.

Thank you.
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 08.04.20

wolikde
and so to start religion does not allow???
Spoiler

w
wolikde 08.04.20

Thanks for the reply.

COMPLETE THE MAIN QUEST A SEEKER AT THE GATES

You must progress the main story at least as far as this main quest. Click the link above if you need help finding or completing that quest. You should also be at least Lv 30.

But need to finish A quest SEEKER AT THE GATES and be min. LVL. 30. Isn't that right ?

J
Juan-Pablo 08.04.20

wolikde Can throw your (level 50 and all), but tomorrow night is now away from home.
If before you will not find, write.

w
wolikde 08.04.20

Juan-Pablo
I would be grateful, throw please. Looking for for three days.

F
FallenGhost 08.04.20

wolikde
As far as I know, all save games are tied to your account. Therefore, to use other people's saves will not work.

J
Juan-Pablo 08.04.20

wolikde
Try it! https://yadi.sk/d/1RIrPjlM3PyJjm
About bind to account - I don't know. If PS4 will not see the save game, the experience of computer games, I would have done so:
I looked in some folders stores the prefix (in my case it 568742ed92b43682 (this is clearly the profile) and CUSA07320 (this game)),
you have these folders will be others, so keep some Horizon on the flash drive and find your folder (like \PS4\SAVEDATA\568742ed92b43682\CUSA07320, but HIS) and throw back my files MANUALSAVE1.
On the computer would just ride on the console - have not tried it, but the idea is obviously good!;)

w
wolikde 08.04.20

Thank you very much ! But, unfortunately, that says: Damaged data. :( The size of the saves are the same)

J
Juan-Pablo 08.04.20

wolikde
Sadness.
But if .bin to write your own, or copy with the profile https://yadi.sk/d/d-vCK1Zb3Q2BZf
or delete all of its folders and to record these 4 files?
or the profile+saves, while the beans of their (crazy?)...
don't know then experiment sometime...
Maybe this time it would be possible to pump up to level 30:)

w
wolikde 08.04.20

Juan-Pablo
There's a campaign problem also with rights for the file. Tried your box on another Curling irons to launch the safe was visible without errors, but it was said that he belongs to another user. I will LVL to 30 again to play.