3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Sobolev 08.04.20 11:35 pm

A small problem with the image (Fallout 3)

Good day! In the game there are some strange podragivanija when you look at grass and trees (they appear strange vertical stripes).

Spoiler

The graphics settings high, removed only Vert. sync, and set your monitor resolution (1680x1050). Folaut stimovsky, Windows 7, lags, crashes for a few hours of play, the FPS average of 40, of the mods only the range of the flashlight PIP-boy, coloured markers on the map and Fellaut. When I noticed these things mess, all mods removed, even reinstalled the game just in case, but the mess will not go away=(. Can't say that strongly interfere, but after two or three hours the game starts to get annoying. Please tell me how to deal with it. Thanks in advance. PS. This problem only Polychem 3.
4 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZloyViki 08.04.20

Vladislav Sobolev
And what about the graphic fashion? Judging by the photo you have it installed. T. K. blue bars of health and card, and not the typical schedule for Fallout! Look again at the mod, it's 100% graphical mod went on here.

M
MelShlemming 08.04.20

ZloyViki wrote:
T. K. blue stripe health card
In fact, the interface color can be changed in the settings in the original game.

c
callmegod 08.04.20

From the Internets:
To set your permissions to edit the FalloutPrefs file.ini in My Documents\My Games\Fallout3
parameters, for example
iSize W=1680
iSize H=1050
Also respectively for 1440x900 and above

Try to set the parameter bTransparencyMultisampling=0 in the FalloutPrefs file.ini located in the folder ...My Documents\My Games\Fallout3\

V
Vladislav Sobolev 08.04.20

callmegod
Thanks, tomorrow I get to home PC and will try to dig deeper=)