3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BIG48BAN 08.04.20 11:36 pm

Error \"Unhandled exception caught\" [the Solution] (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2)

gives an error (Error during initialization:Unhandled exception caught) tell me what can I do?
46 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimongoblin 08.04.20

Have anyone this error (Error during initialization:Unhandled exception caught), change the date a few weeks ago (before starting game)

S
Smile_0 08.04.20

help, and then I had brain hurts just ...
put 2 Windows:
7ka with updated wood produces here this Error during initialization:Unhandled exception caught - despite the transfer of the number and belt
8ka generally starts the process and he hangs eating only 3 MB of RAM...
compatibility did not help(
5660 ati video card 1GB, as I remember, not a laptop - PC...
it would be good to look at the list of required programs, and if not difficult then at least with some links to update the wood. thanks in advance.

G
GrIzSly 08.04.20

Helped me patch for Win7 Cancellation of transition to winter time - KB2570791 in place of time zone changes.

a
alr5000 08.04.20

BIG48BAN
This error is due to the fact that the system is not installed Steam. At least I had because of this

For those who don't want to put Steam:
To make the game start without steam, you need to download and run this reg file: http://rghost.ru/41945550

Is so easy to cheat the game :) But it cost me several hours of digging in the registry Win8 x64, to find out...
I think this option is a ride for any 64-bit OSes for x86 such reg-a file that can not do, not on what

It turns out it's all in the test set whether steam in Windows

a
alr5000 08.04.20

Che_Gue
What does the 'buy a license', Mr oligarch ))) ? A matter of principle, I understand why not start the game. Actually, I'm better that 1000 will be spent on something more useful than igrulki.

k
kolka36 08.04.20

alr5000
So there is a text document! And what to do with it?

k
kolka36 08.04.20

All not necessary but thank you! I updated Windows and it all went!

H
Holocaust71 08.04.20

alr5000
so I downloaded your stuff and installed it, now I have nothing works! how to remove from registry these files, who knows? even steam is not put after that! kick!!!

D
Duke Nukem Forever 08.04.20

help to 89.9% comes and says isdone.dll an error occurred while unpacking: Archive corrupted! Unarc.dll returned error code: -7 ERROR:
repak from mechanics

a
ami711 08.04.20

In short.
Until you put Steam.The game is not in any wanted to run.

a
ami711 08.04.20

Damn.On the schedule,more advertising.
And game for 12 hours again.It's a given glitch.

Z
Zen1th 08.04.20

Tried all ways to solve this problem but nothing found.
Changed and date, and time zone, checked cache integrity, reinstalled the game, shaking the windows updates, updated drivers and so on.
and still in the same place the game crashes and a black screen appears.

Playing through steam, by purchasing the license key.

Anyone has more good advice on this issue??

w
win[G]18rus 08.04.20

Date put on 13.11.12, or before, the time zone of Hong Kong, personally helped me.

f
fed4488 08.04.20

Damn, finally nothing helps...maybe the disk is not the license? Written on cardboard 100% licensed product. Pereprobyval all that I have read: and the date, time, change, and belt, and all that was on the disk installed (all the updates/maps, Windows, etc.) Well is all...HELP!!!!

a
arik867 08.04.20

I get an error Failed to allocate from state pool in the mission where you have to destroy the drone,come to him and reveal everything throws this error. Different Repack tried it in one place and does not go further.Windows 7(64)bit wood updated the map and sound. Please help!!!!!

T
The INFERNAL 08.04.20

Clambered all forums! In General, it is an issue with syncing data with players, if you don't have steam , you have to download, if there is , then you have your friends, should not be more than 52 persons ! Sounds crazy, but it will save you , believe me, and change the times and the belt is garbage! Read on the official forum of the site) the developers on this issue do frost, the questions in the calliper 0 answers (

N
NitroCrash 08.04.20

sps rebyata

g
gyima_ 08.04.20

I have this problem!error rusakovka!what to do???

D
DenissineD 08.04.20

I thought the time change and time zone-complete nonsense!But no, 13.11.2012, time zone, Hong Kong and voila everything works

O
Otlichnyy Gamburger 08.04.20

Duke Nukem Forever
isdone.dll better buy another Repack, I have the same problem in krayzise solved. were any files not help.