3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EdushaPedusha 08.04.20 11:36 pm

Missing quest \"Mass fusion\" (Fallout 4)

Hello! Maybe someone already faced with such: after the issue of the quest of the masses the fusion of the Institute, I resetnode to oviparity remaining from the BS, otherwise it was impossible to talk to Ingram. It was a week ago, has already accumulated over a lot of game progress plus beautiful rebuilt sanctuary, so to boot from the old savegame is not an option. Now, finally, decided to complete this quest, and he even disappeared from the list :( Resetquest, startquest, setstage doesn't work if you start the conversation with Sean or Ellie, they are a delusion, teleport teleport and this here is all :( the Only way to get mass fusion to go on the line of BS that I absolutely do not want. Yes, I know that quests are better not to break the console commands, but I just could not go Blind betrayal. Is there no way to run this quest again and my gg have to say goodbye to a job?
11 Comments
Sort by:
F
FileCrasher 08.04.20

EdushaPedusha
Read carefully http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Масс_фьюжн
It says:
Survivors should talk to Ellie Filmore. With her or without her you need to go to "Mass fusion" and find beryllium EDF for a nuclear reactor, which is also interesting for the Brotherhood of Steel. After the dialogue, the Survivor goes to the teleporter, walk into it all the broken quests the brotherhood of Steel will fail, and the faction will become hostile.
Here the Survivors will need to finally make a choice between the Institute and the Brotherhood of Steel. If the choice fell on the Brotherhood, you need to inform the Proctor Ingram from the brotherhood of Steel and get her quest, "spoils of war", after which the protagonist will be the enemy of the Institute, the entire job relating to them will fail.

s
saturn7774 08.04.20

EdushaPedusha
You broke the quest line ...

n
nestrbob 08.04.20

EdushaPedusha
If you got the quest Mass fusion , but it you don't need because it breaks all incomplete branches of the plot , then get rid of it , I had to do a rollback to the previous save . We should not allow the dialog to receive this quest until you finish completing all secondary quests .

E
EdushaPedusha 08.04.20

I know I broke the quest line, so I'm asking, is there any way to fix it or not? I haven't read before passing, exactly how to pass the game, it's the same thing as before watching the movie to read the entire script, so how was I to know that if you put MF and go about their business, then when joining BS GG immediately begin to gripe about the fact that the Institute need this thing. And, of course, I would have rolled back to previous saves before the conversation with his father, if I knew that MF cannot be postponed, but only not to take. Instead of entering the teleporter I took the whole headlight Harbor, built a shelter, and then I remembered about the main quests, but it was too late. I don't even know I have left some old save game since that time or not :(
But my refuge can save, so if you replay all over again, not had to do the construction?

n
nestrbob 08.04.20

EdushaPedusha
Only a rollback to a save before getting the quest and save the game manually need to save to a folder and not deleted new as in AutoSave .

s
saturn7774 08.04.20

EdushaPedusha
I'm at the beginning too, just grabbed this job, though not planned ... I Also like to read the passage - like himself to just walk. I sympathize with you, sincerely.

If you load up an early save, of course, all the achievements will be gone ... If you decide to do this, you will have your cozy bunker to be rebuilt.

Get yourself another unique character.
The character that you have now, go through the game as is, and from an early save, using the console, make a new HS ... They can pass the game alternative. :-)

E
Eremite_City 08.04.20

EdushaPedusha
Forget it! Go herself and get that damn reactor, or whatever you need.
When you exit the lab machine spawned synths and BS. The quest will continue.
I happened to be in that building. Brazenly, cheat through walls dolez where necessary.
Did everything that was necessary, and went on to roam the world of FallOut :)
PS your Game was removed. Can't help you. But it was very much...

E
EdushaPedusha 08.04.20

Thank you all for the answers anyway!
To jump to the roof mass fusion jetpack impossible, if th :)))
Found your save game just in the corridor of the Institute before the meeting, where he administered the trail. Director. Will have to replay a chunk of the game, losing 20 levels, but I think for people who basically like to climb on F4 is not a problem, plus it will be incentive to finally switch to survival.
My mistake was that I forgot that this is a game and there is no freedom of decisions is still present linearity. That is, setcount GG, not to said too much can not, you still have to finish liberty Prime, which I then quartered through povezivanje (probably).

The same information for those who may want to transfer their constructed settlement in a new game or save: is there a mod Transfer Settlements - Settlement Shareable Blueprints'm going to try and accomplish your goal how it works. It is unfortunate that the developers haven't added such fowzie, if we took up a post-apocalyptic Sims.

r
ripvango 08.04.20

EdushaPedusha
Not, jump, you say? And if you put the mod on the Bee? Googling Rotorcraft Bee. Highly recommend - very use and good man did it.
And if she won't want to land on the masses of the Fusion, put the mod on the jumping from rotorcraft. I didn't tried but should work.
And write how it went. )

E
EdushaPedusha 08.04.20

ripvango
Well, missed a quest the only thing that could be done on the roof is stupid to hang out there, admiring the view, because without card not to go farther :)

E
EdushaPedusha 08.04.20

On account of the Transfer Settlements, I have everything worked fine without crashes and glitches, mod imported even hung curtains and rastavlennye vases. There was a problem with the electricity and it is not connected but it is

Screen