3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ioannn 08.04.20 11:37 pm

The complexity of the \"nightmare\"! (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

People, tell who knows, the difficulty is a nightmare, what bonuses/nobonus are and who they are? Complexity nightmare involves some kind of tactics the AI or stupid a lot of health and so forth?
Thank you in advance!
10 Comments
Sort by:
g
grobar 08.04.20

nothing but the thickness of the mobs

I
Ioannn 08.04.20

Thank you of course, but it seems to me that this is not so. In principle, therefore asked. Developed promising that the game will be more hardcore previous, that's interesting, meshes it will be hardcore.

V
Virus6290 08.04.20

The way around is easier on nightmare than the previous games. If in DA O and DA II finger with tactical pause is not removed, then forgot to put the weapon , I noticed after 2 hours .

J
J.Harper 08.04.20

She did not hardcore is not a DS where you get killed every 20 minutes after missing 3-4 hits.It was about the fact that this time the difficulty has become much more interesting.Well... for a certain circle.Due to the limited number of healing potions and lack of traditional healers, the fight goes very differently.So if in DAO and DA II battles at different difficulty differed only by the amount spent lacebook and duration,then there will have to squeeze out of your character and satellites maximum efficiency.But people like me - who for the passage of the DAO do not use more than 10 lacebook and often go without the sickly - probably not much of a difference will feel.

W
Warchild40k 08.04.20

A nightmare differs from Hard only in the thickness direction. In view of the limitations of lacelock draw your own conclusions. And the main difficulty in the closing of those same gaps of the veil for 10+ levels of randomness call demons. For example you can call a lot of small demons which cut in 2 waves will be not so difficult. And can genericize a couple of the top demons and somehow sapenov the first wave the second most likely you will be buried. Tactics away to camp to heal doesn't work, because tearing the veil will be restored.

I
Ioannn 08.04.20

Thank you!

d
dammitdrum 08.04.20

The complexity of the nightmare is different from the lower levels of difficulty in the first place the amount of damage mobs. Amount of health will increase ~ +50% compared to the easiest level of difficulty, but damage will be multiplied, and this is a major problem, especially if you have enough resists from a damage type. In such cases solves all very high instant dps, because you need to cut down a large part of the threats before they switch from tank to other party members, or do not have time to attack.

M
Mishp 08.04.20

Ioannn
don't know how in the Inquisition, but in origine for example enemies umnel, that is used a new ability and tried to merge the weakest member of the group.

D
DarMut _mh 08.04.20

MISP correctly written, about the fact that the mobs on this difficulty, including, and begin to show more competent behavior.

K
Kitten Scientist 28.10.21

it's not even efficiency, it's fucking shit. You make a build where you have half of the fucking maximum dps, half of the stun.
Jerk off a pack for 5-6 minutes.
It is difficult, this is when you select weapons and skills for each enemy, due to the fact that you need to kill him faster until your ipalo crumbles. It won't work right there, because yours will crumble, and faster than hammering for 2-3 or even more minutes, the horseradish floated there.
Well, with already akheren gear, you bug the game through dishonest builds than you play like that.

You sit and wait for the rollback, you kill the mob with a shot, you sit and wait.
I slowed down from a nightmare to an easy one, it was a jerk that lured me