3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Murgen75 08.04.20 11:37 pm

Daily tasks (Neverwinter Online)

Yesterday in the fortress took a couple of dailies completed and with quiet conscience went to do other things. Today I entered the game, ran into the fortress, and there was silence. Anyone tell me the refresh time of the dailies? The same applies to prayers, begin to pray, and write to me You will be able to re-start the cycle of service after 8:00РМ is like? What does it mean in 8:00РМ? Maybe after 8:00РМ? If so then it's 8:00РМ server time or my time? And how to know the server time? Me or the search engine doesn't work, or can I not ask questions, but the answer to this question, I have not found.
8 Comments
Sort by:
m
mDie2013 08.04.20

After 8:00 means 8:00. Prayers for the day. In the fortress, like all dailies, they're very grey and it says how many you can take.

M
Murgen75 08.04.20

mDie2013
What prayers are limited, I know, I just wanted to know when they expire. In the fortress I have not written anything, at least I haven't seen, or looked there. All jobs updated after 13.00 Moscow time, as it was written, after 20.00 in my time.

m
mDie2013 08.04.20

Murgen75
It all depends on the time zone, I wrote after 1:00 PM and my watch I can after 00:00. And in the fortress who take quests, and they should be written, how many can. At least other Nipsey I don't know))

M
Murgen75 08.04.20

mDie2013
Thank you, see customarily. Well, if you wrote that after 1:00РМ, figuring that logically, you have Moscow time. :)

m
mDie2013 08.04.20

In General, try to come by NPC, there's just gray will burn quest and the fine print says when you can take)

M
Murgen75 08.04.20

mDie2013
Looked. Treasurer and Pathfinder does not display anything, the cleric I still only take the job on dungeons, it is displayed (how long I can take it again), the Builder will only illuminate the changing quests if you've completed the quest self-employed workers, it is burning when you can take the quest at self-employed guardians, and Vice versa, the other quests he did not appear, the steward in General, nothing is displayed. Well, to hell with them, I already know when the quests are updated, that is enough.

m
mDie2013 08.04.20

Soren that he could not help

M
Murgen75 08.04.20

mDie2013
Well, why not help, the cleric and Builder quests are also displayed, though not all, but still. So I think that helped. For that and thank you.