3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 08.04.20 11:39 pm

Skyrim VR: who to play? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I am not a fan of Skyrim, so the experience in BP - my first experience in this series. The helmet and sword fighting in first person looks so-so... So definitely need to play with distance. Comes to mind only the bow, the magic from the hands, and spawn all sorts of creatures. Is there something else in the Arsenal?

I want it all as it is to combine, because what race to choose and which of the three stones to choose the path from the cave in the first village (the very beginning. With names I'm bad, so sorry)
16 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 08.04.20

FiftyFour7250
The character of any race the same opportunities for development and application of skills , the only difference in the initial bonus , which has little effect on the passage . Develop the skills of your GG in its sole discretion , no limitations .
Have animal races have their differences - All Khajiit can see in the dark and Argonians can breathe under water .

w
walik1995 08.04.20

Not only bestial races differences each race has its own talent as far as I remember, the orcs ignoring 50% of damage and causing additional and the absorption Bretons 50% magic the Nords have resistance to frost. When choosing a race, you can read their description.

s
saturn7774 08.04.20

FiftyFour7250
Stones thirteen pieces. :-)

Bretons, of course !.. They make good mages.
Playing a mage, you can pump and witchcraft to raise the undead and the magic school of destruction.
The mage with a menacing spell of destruction is a serious guy to fight at a distance ...

Shooter with a strong stealth skill is also lovely. Pickpocketing, shooting enemies and all sorts of sly tricks ... you can do it All undetected.
Such a character, very nice pass branches for the thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood.

I prefer either battle mage or warrior ...

Three stones on the way to Riverwood:
The stones were not randomly placed there, and certainly not random that is their choice.
Stones are the Keepers with the sign of the thief, mage and warrior are key to the game ... a Stone guardian can always be changed, but future can say that there is a Stone Lover, which allows you to combine the power of all three with bonuses from other. :-)

Don't ask anybody regarding the development of YOUR character, because it is all especially individually. :-)

n
nestrbob 08.04.20

What are You talking about , what the thieves, mages or swordsmen ? Take GG any race and improve all his skills to 100% and what is the difference and who then will SG special all-trades ? The same bonus magic resistance from Bretons , is achieved for HS other race use potions for breathing under water potions and enchantment including the great benefits they bring .
http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A0%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%8B_(Skyrim)
When the game just came out , it was possible to speak about specialization GG because its level was restricted to level 83 and just didn't have enough perks for leveling different branches of development , and now the level restriction is removed and therefore he could have 100% skills .

i
insel260 08.04.20

Guys!!! Here the theme of VR!!! Don't forget that the game already felt different.
FiftyFour7250
Play a mage or Archer, it's probably the only 2 classes that feel in VR, the rest as it does not roll.
Best MAG. The spectacular looks.
On the advice of the race is won, above, to Zadar..am. :D

n
nestrbob 08.04.20

insel260
Again, Play a mage or Archer . Yes no in-game mages or archers , just you can choose to use in combat magic or a bow , other ways to attack or defend at the SG remain in place and available . He could bear all types of weapons to wield all types of magic and use any , depending on the situation .

i
insel260 08.04.20

nestrbob
It is not in the gameplay, it's in BP. If you want to play with swords - high BP do not get only a headache.
Therefore pay attention to it at the beginning of your post.

And I do not need to chew about ten, are playing Morra, you know that as a Yes :D

n
nestrbob 08.04.20

insel260
The question initially was the choice of race GG I Want it all as it is to combine, because what race to choose on this answer - any mix and match as you want .

A
Anzhelika04 08.04.20

The Bretons(if you're a fan of people), plus they have a cool bonus to the absorption or Altmer (high elf ) + 50 to magic always be useful. And Al though not a dwarf as a Breton.

F
FiftyFour7250 08.04.20

So. Well, I already chose the wood elf. Again I say that race didn't decide to change it will not. What stones do? That they choose, assassin, or mage?

M
MunchkiN 616 08.04.20

with stones they must first find around the world in the past and those that give two or three to choose from at the beginning of the game. and you can activate them at will.
(well breeed honestly speaking, in comparison with the previous parts of the series).
in principle, they can not score and the choice of nationality and just to pump your character

s
saturn7774 08.04.20

FiftyFour7250
Stone Guardian is a notable bonus to the character development - choose from those available at this point and be sure to take the blessing of one of them.
http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BD%D0%B8_%D1%81%D1%83%D0%B4%D1%8C%D0%B1%D1%8B_(Skyrim)

F
FiftyFour7250 08.04.20

-_-
The fact that they have to choose, and the fact that a lot of them around the world - I understand. I do not understand what to choose, mage, or thief

i
insel260 08.04.20

nestrbob

I only pointed out that people should not recommend close combat. Better and more spectacular in VR to play a mage (for the nerds - a character with magical abilities). That's all. The choice of the race (which, in principle, not affect anything other than appearance... Yes, Yes, you now will begin to drive about the bonuses of agility elves and Khajiit... I know, but in fact play at least for the Khajiit mage is all a matter of taste) was recommended to watch in the comments above.

I played in the sky BP, because I know that for the swordsman to play really, really stupid it looks.
For swordsman in BP - this is a must play for honor. Here there will be a rush.

i
insel260 08.04.20

FiftyFour7250
There is an option to get acquainted with the game much better. That would not have to wait for the comments to your question, it is enough to hammer into Google the words - guide for beginners on Skyrim.
If we are too lazy or banned in Google, then here's the link.
https://www.google.ru/search?q=%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%B4+%D0%B4%D0%BB%D1%8F+%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2+%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%B9%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BC&rlz=1C1JZAP_ruRU755RU755&oq=%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%B4+%D0%B4%D0%BB%D1%8F+%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2+%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%B9&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0.5963j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%91%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B3_%D1%83%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0:%D0%94%D0%B6%D0%B0%27%D0%9C%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%81/%D0%A1%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%8B_%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BC_%D0%BF%D0%BE_%D0%A1%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%B9%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BC%D1%83

F
FiftyFour7250 08.04.20

Play-play... Again, this is my first experience in Skyrim, but really all the gameplay consists of side missions, a La fetch?