3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phantom16336 08.04.20 11:40 pm

How to bring back the old combat system (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Is it possible in game settings to bring back the old combat system?
24 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valentinys3 08.04.20

No, I also boevka not like! In the end, play AC:BF))) I still do not understand, what for to try to make a second DS? Everyone loved the ACE combat system, and these freaks... In General you can not go back to the old combat system((

T
Thorgal 08.04.20

I also boevka not like, so try everything you can to go stealth.

d
danila282930 08.04.20

New boevka make to the diversity and complexity of the game.The old elements of the game are too simple and therefore quickly take root,so the game all the time improve by adding different features to the gameplay, etc.

U
Urfin R 08.04.20

Valentinys3 wrote:
Everyone loved the ACE combat system
Well you loved for the interview. It is not necessary for all to respond. I personally love games for the story and gameplay. Where are cutely taken. Why all like the first Witcher, although in fact there is click.

S
SPR1GGAN 08.04.20

Valentinys3
normal fighting ,I have a feeling that these comments are written by people who have not played me, she too pushed when I watched the first videos ,when he sat down to play ,went to cheer .

g
garikasper12 08.04.20

No you can not, get used to it fans of the series, then it will be something like that, I certainly hope it will improve but overall standards of fighting, became more interesting to fight, and stealth is still the same almost, so if you can't fight in the open go stealth.

A
Anomel Suna 08.04.20

Valentinys3
Yeah, or just Origins torrents no and evaluate combat system you couldn't.

M
MrWick 08.04.20

The fact of the matter is,this combat system did have all tried to pass the game with stealth as the main focus to take it on the stealth.

M
MrWick 08.04.20

and hold the second button and press kick on the CD well, it's for kids or what...

S
SPR1GGAN 08.04.20

MrWick
you're in the game is not played? what is stealth? normal maps ,from envy to bend you or not ,and onions from the distant zasovyvayut and on 3 of the enemy again RAID .

V
Vyxyxol 08.04.20

Phantom16336
You need to create your Assassin, with fanorona and courtesans.

M
Macros Easy 08.04.20

SPR1GGAN
to bend or not depends on the level, Zayed the beginning of the game to the location with the 36-40 and you have to bend for anyone, no matter how you played. archers killed boom with guidance before you notice, or blocked with a shield which is able to penetrate only a fixed crossbows or spear. Stopped by the Fort in the hay wagon ? Know that the bodies carried away in certain places that they would not be an eyesore ? And you know what happens if one of them poison ? And soldiers sleep at night, and sometimes go on small need. And all this can be used in stealth. You yourself played the game or secretly on utubia passed, just about stealth asked. And 3 enemies at once and even 5 !!! can bend on horseback for the damage increases.

S
SPR1GGAN 08.04.20

Macros Easy
I said that games are not stealth? my comment was against the fact that the game forces stealth on ,I gave examples of what was playing in open battle ,Yes I know all these jokes with periodoi time ,poisoning and other quiet killings ,but to me it was easier to just cut out all in open battle than 3 hours to climb bushes and wireplay 1 ,possibly 2 walkthrough will focus on stealth
And about the difference in llah ,then stealth will not help

M
Macros Easy 08.04.20

SPR1GGAN
On this I agree, I also easier to cut all rather than at the corners rummaged.

S
S.t.e.n 08.04.20

Urfin R wrote:
Valentinys3 wrote:
Everyone loved the ACE combat system
Well you loved for the interview. It is not necessary for all to respond. I personally love games for the story and gameplay. Where are cutely taken. Why all like the first Witcher, although in fact there is click.
Well, did you like the first Witcher. It is not necessary for all to respond.

S
Sergey Chuchkov 08.04.20

SPR1GGAN
They just used that in the previous parts it was possible to stand on the spot and fell all with the aid of a counter attack by pressing one button, and then damn them to move the poor make)))))

V
Valentinys3 08.04.20

Enamel Suna
I played in Origins. As you can see, more than 6 hours, I wasn't enough.

Spoiler

V
Valentinys3 08.04.20

Urfin R
Tell you a secret, not everyone wants complexity in the game plot, for me personally, the evening want to relax and play something simple and uncomplicated. As this in principle and was. In principle nothing has changed, in terms of plot, the series of AC is clearly not a role model, maybe except for part 2 with BrotherHood and Revelation. There are far more deep and interesting game. The same Witcher, DA and so on. You may now play AC for the story, well, I don't envy you, because the plot in the series slipped in the corner. In terms of the combat system with UNITY at all, some garbage started. If the original was such a combat system, why to remake it? The complexity increase? So as played its not for the sake of complexity. Another secret you'll discover a very long time, most users of PG back then were not born, came the first AC, you know why it all played? Because you were the parkour and combat system. It didn't matter to the plot. But if you consider it their duty and sacred mission to go to the forum and write: what is the difference, as in this play, the main PLOT and GAMEPLAY, then the flag in your hands)) And bless you, you have a lot of work. How many other forums you have to travel and how many letters to write.

U
Urfin R 08.04.20

Valentinys3 wrote:
You may now play as for the sake of the plot
Play for the gameplay, but the story is also interesting. Because each as has its own, albeit simple, story.
Valentinys3 wrote:
It didn't matter to the plot.
Well, you're the evil. It all depends on the age of the player. If you, 14-15 years probably, first and foremost, you pay attention to all sorts of buns, not on the story and gameplay. For Example, Folic 4. I was there primarily interested in the journey in the research world, in the atmosphere of the game and in the last turn in the firing system. In the third generally Foul shooting was terrible, but the game attracted the study of the world, stories of quests and main story, atmosphere. But mostly, the players did not pay attention to the shooting system, like in AC you pay attention to the fights. Not well someone plays the game for more boevok. And in the Witcher 3 some were dissatisfied with the combat, but mainly the interest was to the content of the game.
Valentinys3 wrote:
the main PLOT and GAMEPLAY
Always believed, as my head is all right. )))
Valentinys3 wrote:
me personally, the evening want to relax and play something simple and uncomplicated.
Well then, the game solitaire, and more.

V
Valentinys3 08.04.20

Urfin R
Did I say you wrote that story and gameplay are not important? I wrote that and as do not play for story and battle system, in most cases is part of the gameplay. The Witcher, amazing game, as I think the whole trilogy in it, I played, because there's a really cool story, developed characters, very interesting quests, like plot and side. Folic, Skyrim, open world, detailed gameplay, again, not the weak narrative line, the combat system there is the curve to the point of exhaustion. But I also took them. Why? Because if I want a story play games where he is truly interesting and where it focuses. Get here FIFA, BF Code, unless there's a very cool plot? No! Just each game focuses on something. As did the emphasis on parkour, the combat system, the developers said earlier. The storyline was simple, stupid, illogical and with huge holes. Yes, as I don't play for the story and for a long time. He simply uninteresting. And out of the animus... Yeah I'd rather not have! I now think that the combat system introduced this, because I just want to prolong the game. Again, everyone is entitled to an opinion. So that's my opinion, as this is not a game for the sake of the plot. It is actually unknown. After AC:BF series have fallen and it is interesting to play. Although... No, the series has fallen after AC:Revelations and the rest, it's not AC. As separate games, they're interesting. The pirate part I really liked. The third part is purely for Americans, but I also liked assassins but I think it unnecessary. In General, it is my opinion most of it is not interesting and I don't care if someone has a different opinion, I honestly... don't care either. I play what I like and interesting. I guess you too.