3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dart-archangel 08.04.20 11:40 pm

Guild (Venetica)

Came in the story to the possibility of joining the Guild. Who is in which Guild entered? How much influence the selected Guild in the further passage? What do you think the better? Answer in this thread.
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kandeblabr 08.04.20

It seems depends only specializacia player.
Go to the guards - going warrior.
Mask the necromancer.
But the headquarters of the wings of darkness yet nenashel, so I do not know what is taught. Boss masks that tells a little bit about everything.

And, that's how much influence on the story I don't know. I'm only in masks entered. Boss masks said in her library material has information about Gremore, and the type that was supposed to destroy it. In addition, the city is home to the necromancer. Which, if you join the masks, teach vampirism and will tell how best to start finding this guy.

D
Dart-archangel 08.04.20

Joined to the guards - no armor, no special skills is not given. The Guild of the mask still teach necromancy. Surely the difference current in several quests?

D
Dark Corsair 08.04.20

Guild Network Masks are the best option. In this Guild you can reach the peak of perfection in magic.

Kandeblabr
01.11.09 08:20
But the headquarters of the wings of darkness yet nenashel, so I do not know what is taught. Boss masks that tells a little bit about everything.

They are located at the same location as the mask, just on the other side of the city, or rather near the garden.

D
Drakon 08.04.20

And what they teach ??

D
Dark Corsair 08.04.20

Dракоn
03.02.10 20:19
And what they teach ??

Magic branch of the skill. Most abilities are mined in the Guild Network Masks. A Wings of darkness a cross between magic and firearms.

R
R-Truth 08.04.20

Corsair dares you to fix a Winged hoods - Guild of messengers, it helps in the siege of the Persians in the inner city and in the outside with the guards, just in stock, if you know what I mean.:)

M
Morfe_I 08.04.20

people who have completed the first quest for the masks where the house of Viktor must find in the outer city and in it a diary. Please tell me where his house is.

B
Blaster Dark 08.04.20

Log click the checkbox in front of Legend is the tracking of quest and search crow let.

V
Vasilisa98234578 08.04.20

Guys,please tell me,can I somehow abandon the old Guild and join a new one?