3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Odigem 08.04.20 11:40 pm

absences during field work (Farming Simulator 17)

started a new game on the American Outback 2.0.0.0
drove tractors in the field, on the map it was obvious that the field requires ploughing, where to begin. if it's important first started in one direction(across) ploughed(hireling), but I did come across a hack, he was left on the edges of the fallow plots.
I took another hireling and began to plow in the other direction(along the field) but as he started to blunt on those unfinished areas I over it myself and noticed that on the map that there is a good newsphone this band and thinking that I am inexperienced farmer turned courseplay. but when the bot passed 4 pass I did not notice an improvement.
now the field is rekultivirovana areas and those which need plowing, though I held him twice.
on the screen in the left side of the field

this is a bug or what? play the game for a couple of hours

3 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Kozyrev 08.04.20

as an option: go around the field with a plow manually all sides for 4-5 grips of the plow, and then try to run the hireling, it happens, and if the terrain is hilly and not too wide the plow, will not be plowed in the blanks

B
BoriskaE 08.04.20

This is a bug of the game engine, so on some maps (actually almost at all :( ) Oleg Kozyrev (by the way happy birthday Oleg! - all the very, very and dostatka! :) ) well described the method of treatment, I'm doing the same, but only plow I use for creating the fields. However, it is still not always help. To improve the field in the game editor - not even suggesting (although it is not very easy) ...

z
zemaks 08.04.20

Even on a standard map there is. Like a field near a warehouse. The edge of the field plowed, securitygateway. After seeding the edges did not grow. We need to cultivate with the resolution of field creation.